• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Firefly and I

Zara

Mama Doe
I've been coaxed into doing a portrait painting of me with one of the rabbits for my final project at college, and have to take photos for reference. I originally wanted to paint both Batbunny and Firefly into the picture, but we'll have to see since Batbunny is extremely camera shy.

(please excuse the clothes, I'm often better dressed)

Anyway, here's the big one, the posessive Firefly

"What are you doing!? Put me down this instance woman!"

STA71627-1-1.jpg

"Pet me. NOW"

STA71642-1.jpg

"I own you, human. NEVER forget it!"

STA71639-1-1.jpg

"your thunder-thighs are quite comfy"

STA71638-1.jpg

:roll:

Awwww :love: are you painting one of those pictures you have taken? I like the second one best, he is lovely and you are very pretty and photogenic.

the second picture is the nicest i think but the third one will probebly allow you to show off your art skills most due to the differetn textures involved with the throws etc

I agree with the others. The second picture is the best.:)
Good luck with the college project! :wave:

facialwise the second is the clearest though part of your head and the tips of his ears are missing.
i would probably do the first one (not sure how you would include the second bun though...:?) i prefer the composition.

Lovely photo's!!
I really like the second one! Doubt I could ever get mine to stay still long enough to take a pic like that! :lol:

Back