• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hay in thanet area

anamaria

Warren Scout
i was wondering where people in the thanet area get their hay from. the place i usually get my hay only gets in two big bags at a time and he doesn't always know when he will get it in, which means i cant always get it from there. ordering it online works out really expensive and so does buying the small bags from pet stores. anyone got any suggestions?
thanks

Know you are a little way away, but I can get bales in Medway :wave:

where do you get them from? I'm living in maidstone and my mum is looking after my bunnys in thanet so not completely out of the question. how big are the bales and how much do they cost? thanks for the help.

Do you know the Wyvale garden centre on Capstone Road? Chatham area? There is a horse shop behind it. The bales are very large. Just about manage to lift it, and just fits in my peugeot 206 boot. They are £4.50 each and last me two weeks approximately with four bunnies.

Back