• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

J-j-j just Picked Up Bunnies

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Here are the 4 youngsters I've just collected, they are 12 weeks old and guess what....?
1 girl in with her well-endowed brothers:(

Meet Jenkins

Jenkins.jpg

Jester

Jester.jpg

Joel

Joel.jpg

and the girl
Justine

Justine.jpg

Not at all used to handling and very scared

Last edited:
joel and jester look exactly the same ?? quite big too i thought for 12 weeks :? hope sis isnt preggers :(

At least they are safe now, hope you can soon find loving forever homes for them all they are lovely, poor little girlie, bet that's a relief to have a break :roll:

They're gorgeous. I do have a soft spot for black bunnies though - especially if their name begins with J... :love:

They do look nervous. I hope they'll progress well - am sure they will with you! And here's hoping Justine isn't pregnant. :(

aww they are gorgeous, i lovee them all but i would have to say i love joel the best (my boyfriends called joel :D ) x :love:

Hopefully at that age they should come round once they get used to people. I have a new addition who was very timid, verging on aggressive presumably from lack of handling. Thankfully he's so young in just a month he is coming round, still a bit hand shy in his cage but possitively enjoys snuggles now.

Oooh, where is luvabun Jill, she loves mascara bunnies. :) One of hers is called Jester, too.
Lovely bunnies, looks like they are going to be quite big.:)

Back