PDA

View Full Version : ~ BunnyLove ~

LilVicky
02-02-2010, 03:09 PM
This afternoon, when i got back from shopping, Primark :love: :lol:
The weather had improved a little so thought that i'd let the buns have a run in the garden for a few hours till it starts getting dark.

Well i went in there, the door to let them out into the garden is on the bottom level, under their bed area. I opened the door to find all 3 buns flopped out in a row snuggled together! :shock: :love:

I have never seen them do this before! :love:
i just wanted to kiss all 3 noses! however... their bums were facing my way :roll: :lol:

I love my buns :love:
They sure no how to make a dull day a good day :love:

giantbunnymummy
02-02-2010, 03:23 PM
Awww, that's so lovely :love::love::love: Well, not the bums facing your way of course :lol:

My two have been chasing and humping over the past few days, but last night they were snuggled up together looking so peaceful :love:

Hessen
02-02-2010, 03:32 PM
Aww snuggled bunnies are great. :love:

Rum and Raisin have still been sleeping apart (by their own choice) recently, but when they're snuggled up it's so awesome. Then I feel bad for distrubing them because I can't help myself but snuggle with them!

LilVicky
02-02-2010, 03:44 PM
Aww :love:

Well the girls usually snuggle together down the bottom in the hay, while toffee spreads out in the bed area :roll: :lol:
so it was a suprise really. :love: :love:

louise and Gus
02-02-2010, 03:47 PM
Awww :love: :love: :love: I love it when I find my four all cuddled up together :love:

LilVicky
02-02-2010, 04:50 PM
Awww :love: :love: :love: I love it when I find my four all cuddled up together :love:

Aww!
How are they all? :love:

louise and Gus
02-02-2010, 05:09 PM
Aww!
How are they all? :love:

They are great thanks :D Dinky has settled in really well, him and Sweetpea are always together :love:

LilVicky
02-02-2010, 05:13 PM
They are great thanks :D Dinky has settled in really well, him and Sweetpea are always together :love:

Awww! :D
Glad he has settled in well.
:love: