• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

~ BunnyLove ~

LilVicky

Warren Veteran
This afternoon, when i got back from shopping, Primark :love: :lol:
The weather had improved a little so thought that i'd let the buns have a run in the garden for a few hours till it starts getting dark.

Well i went in there, the door to let them out into the garden is on the bottom level, under their bed area. I opened the door to find all 3 buns flopped out in a row snuggled together! :shock: :love:

I have never seen them do this before! :love:
i just wanted to kiss all 3 noses! however... their bums were facing my way :roll: :lol:

I love my buns :love:
They sure no how to make a dull day a good day :love:

Awww, that's so lovely :love::love::love: Well, not the bums facing your way of course :lol:

My two have been chasing and humping over the past few days, but last night they were snuggled up together looking so peaceful :love:

Aww snuggled bunnies are great. :love:

Rum and Raisin have still been sleeping apart (by their own choice) recently, but when they're snuggled up it's so awesome. Then I feel bad for distrubing them because I can't help myself but snuggle with them!

Aww :love:

Well the girls usually snuggle together down the bottom in the hay, while toffee spreads out in the bed area :roll: :lol:
so it was a suprise really. :love: :love:

Back