• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Arghhhh Men

Collielover

Mama Doe
Ok I need to count to a hundred as I am about to murder my other half. Yesterday I bought a new bale of hemlcore (like megazord) well to cut the story short got OH to put it in the rabbit shed for us as it very heavy .Well I have just been out and guess what meet me at the door the full 15 floor space covered in hemcore .OH had just put it on the floor there .And Robbie and Thumper had chewed through the bag and scattered it all over the place the place smells great but I could have screamed .I have spent the past 2 hours clearing it up. Full bale wasted. If I didn't clear it up they would have thought they had a large litter try.

Ok I need to count to a hundred as I am about to murder my other half. Yesterday I bought a new bale of hemlcore (like megazord) well to cut the story short got OH to put it in the rabbit shed for us as it very heavy .Well I have just been out and guess what meet me at the door the full 15 floor space covered in hemcore .OH had just put it on the floor there .And Robbie and Thumper had chewed through the bag and scattered it all over the place the place smells great but I could have screamed .I have spent the past 2 hours clearing it up. Full bale wasted. If I didn't clear it up they would have thought they had a large litter try.

but the buns enjoyed thet fun!!! lol he didnt mean to h didnt know they would eat it all!!!

You are too nice...I would have let the buns make a bigger mess of it, and when he got home sent his happy little self out to clean up the mess. :lol:

Sometimes, they just don't think!

erm my instructions can you put the hemcore away from the car in the shed. We have a cupboard which the hay and that goes into .So no excuse..Yeaah they had fun doing it I bet .I did laugh seeing the laying on top of it all. Phoned other half at work and all he said was hey you were looking for toys to stop them getting bored well you know what to buy them now :censored:He also said why didn't you just bag it up and use it again ..erm because there scent was all over it and dont think my other 8 would be pleased me using it in there hutches ..Its ok he is buying a other bale on his way home. so I might forgive him

Back