• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

when can i?

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
put locksley back with rosie? i don't want him to damage himself, but rosie is sulking and thinks she's done something wrong?

he's in the spare dogcrate, he seems to prefer sitting down, but i was thinking of letting him out again

Was he hormonal before - humping etc? If he's likely to do any of that naughty business I would leave him on his own for a bit longer but otherwise I would imagine they'd be fine back together.

I would have thought he would be ok if he is ok in himself - maybe just try them for 20 minutes or so to see how they get on.
Anyway Rosie needs her man to help her up if she falls over!

I would have thought he would be ok if he is ok in himself - maybe just try them for 20 minutes or so to see how they get on.
Anyway Rosie needs her man to help her up if she falls over!

:lol: she sure does, sometimes he went through the humping stages others he just layed by rosie, i might give it alittle try later tonight after ive had my bath

We've been allowing supervised visitations between Rum and Raisin following Rums spay.

Raisin has been ever the gentleman, nuzzling her and bringing her food. But I still don't trust him if we're not around!

Give it a little while longer, for him to just chillout.
then once youve had your bath you can let them out supervised, and keep close check he doesnt over do it :love:

Back