• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Milo is twitching while eating her banana?

bunny foo foo

Alpha Buck
When (new name) Milo is eating her banana, her back is twitching. It's only with banana. What's going on?

Last edited:
ruby does that!!!!!!! its because of its texture i find if i cut it up into smaller pieces she doesnt twitch as much lol.

dont worry, its normal :D

I have noticed this before on Gizmo's back legs, I was half expecting him to do a mad dash around :lol:

BANANA BUM WIGGLE!

Grim does it with bread. I think it's because they get so excited and try and shove as much of it into their mouth as possible. :love:

Daisy LOVES her food and she does it whenever she has something to eat, I think it's a sign of excitement and being in pure ecstasy :lol:

Yep, Alfie and Bubbles only do it with something really yummy like banana or grapes and I think it's excitement. :lol:

Yup, its a sign of complete bliss and enjoyment.

Most of mine get it with banana and cecals :roll: but my foody buns do it with anything else edible too.

Be really careful!! You said she was only 7 weeks old. She's Far too young for fruit and veg. Keep an eye on her poo. small amounts of veg can be introduced from 12/14 weeks.

Mine love Narna!

Don't forget too guys that buns shouldn't really eat fruit, so if you want to give it to them please limit it to the occassional treat.

God, I feel like a right nag saying that again, but my sister has lectured me with such graphic details I've completely stopped giving it to my pair now. :(

Odd that I found this, I just gave Rimmi and Winter a tiny bowl of carrot and apple and Rimmis bottom is twitching as he noms.... I though "I wonder why hes doing that?" and then saw this page, lol!!!

I should have said originally that mine only have fruit as an occasional treat - I wouldn't want anybody to think I'm feeding them innocent smoothies and a pound of apples each day. :lol::lol:

Rabbits can have veggies from about 2 mths: http://www.bio.miami.edu/hare/diet.html but the important thing is to introduce them gradually in very small quantities and only one veg at a time. If it causes tummy upsets, then stop feeding it for a while.

I should have said originally that mine only have fruit as an occasional treat - I wouldn't want anybody to think I'm feeding them innocent smoothies and a pound of apples each day. :lol::lol:

Rabbits can have veggies from about 2 mths: http://www.bio.miami.edu/hare/diet.html but the important thing is to introduce them gradually in very small quantities and only one veg at a time. If it causes tummy upsets, then stop feeding it for a while.

I only give my two quarter of an apple - and thats between them. Mainly because apple is really acidic so I dont want it to affect their tum or teeth. I eats the rest of the apple myself :)

I only give my two quarter of an apple - and thats between them. Mainly because apple is really acidic so I dont want it to affect their tum or teeth. I eats the rest of the apple myself :)

Alfie and Bubbles usually have a couple of bites from my apple while I'm eating it (that's probably wrong too but hey, I don't mind if they have cecal breath :mrgreen: and we're all still alive) :lol::lol::lol:

Alfie and Bubbles usually have a couple of bites from my apple while I'm eating it (that's probably wrong too but hey, I don't mind if they have cecal breath :mrgreen: and we're all still alive) :lol::lol::lol:

I get mobbed every time I have an apple, they hop all over me and 'dig' me and climb as high on me as possible, its a hard life trying to eat an apple in my house!!! Doesnt help there are two of them to gang up on me!!!

Blue does this too :love:
They get a smidgen of banana in the morning....I have one on my cereal and if I don't give them 'their' bit then I get mugged :shock: and there is a lot of Blue to do the mugging :lol:

Back