• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pooka

Lillian

Warren Veteran
His eyes are a mess and require daily bathing, during which i acquire claw marks across my ribs and arms
His behind often needs washing, during which he soaks me in filthy water
He grunts, chases me and tries mounting ankles or knees
He urinates all over my carpet, despite attempts at litter training
He snores and often goes into such deep sleeps that he appears dead
He's unbelievably clumsy - smashes and crashes into everything
And unbelievably nosey and destructive
He never listens to anyone and always does as he wishes
He smells like a wotsit - i'm not kidding he really does
His stomach is some sort of bottomless pit as he never stops eating
He requires cleaning out at least once a day
He costs the most in food, bedding and vet trips

But i'm not complaining at all, i love it, every second of it.. i couldn't love him more!
He's my grumpy old man and whether we have 10 days or 10 months left, i will and do cherish every second with my special boy :love:
And i just had to let everyone know that i'm the luckiest and proudest bunny mum there has ever been.

Awww Lillian that is really lovely and it did make me laugh for the right reasons, especially the bit about the smelling of a wotsit:lol: Poor little cheeselet :lol: He's lucky to have found you and vice versa by the sounds of it, you clearly still love him despite his little quirks :love:

Thats a lovely testimont to your bunny, lol its true, ruby causes me some days to deal with so much trouble, especially biting through telephone wires lol.

But bunnies are the best friends in the world, and i wish more people knew !

hehe:wave:

Sniffed him earlier and told him he smells like a wotsit and he nudged me and looked displeased :lol:

I never realized before Pooka, how much i needed a smelly, headstrong bunny to come and ruin my bedroom and take up all my time.

Thats a lovely testimont to your bunny, lol its true, ruby causes me some days to deal with so much trouble, especially biting through telephone wires lol.

But bunnies are the best friends in the world, and i wish more people knew !

hehe:wave:

I do too!! So many people have bunnies and never get to see their personalities because they don't take the time or give them the opportunity and it's such a shame.

You should see some of the things James has destroyed, he's so naughty - but i love the naughty ones best :lol:

Same with my Smoo (Samus). She's eaten my beanbag, half my clothes... but I love it. :D

Back