• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

toby might need to change his name to tobina!!!!

sam3006

Warren Scout
im not totally sure i have got the how to sex bunny pics up from the site too but im sure he/she has the same bits as gypsi im going to have a good look in a bit but they dont like it! any tips?:?

Last edited:
Are the buns in together? If you have any doubt about the sexes you need to seperate them ASAP, until they can be neutered. Are they youngsters? If so get your vet to double check when they go for their vaccines. :)

Last edited:
panic over i checked he is a boy there babies so when old enough they will get neutered! i think i did a good job with checking even tho my fiancee thinks i have problems!!

Heehee, we thought Pickles might have actually been a girl after all, as he's always been very pretty, taken great care with his appearence and wasn't at all 'promiscuous' like Ginger Bun! :lol:

Back