• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Trevor2 - Halifax 10

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
POSTED FOR TAMESIDE RABBIT AND GUINEA PIG RESCUE, MANCHESTER

Trevor2 was part of a large RSPCA rescue http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=214208 .

The Halifax 10 who have all come to the rescue from the Halifax RSPCA after being found dumped in boxes. The RSPCA picked up 21 in total but couldn't find space for these 10 in Yorkshire, so they have come to us to find caring new homes.

They seem very timid and will struggle when picked up but are going to be neutered and microchipped before going to new homes. Some have quite serious bite wounds which have become infected and will need time to heal.

They were lucky to have survived as they were left at the side of a main road and had got out of the boxes and it took the RSPCA over 2 hrs to catch them.

trevorrab.jpg

any one interested in this rabbit can contact Elaine through the website www.tamesiderabbitandguineapigrescue.info, or the phone number, which is on the website.

If you are considering getting a new bun, please consider those with Elaine. The majority of them are neutered and vacced, and those who are not, will be once funds become available.

Tameside Rabbit and Guinea Pig Rescue is situated in Greater Manchester, although will rehome further, depending on travel arrangements for the buns (bunnyruns, pick up)

Last edited:
Thankfully they were rescued and have ended up with you Elaine. Hoping they find new homes soon.

So Halifax RSPCA has some new bunnies in? :( Bless them, the poor bunnies. I live really close to Halifax RSPCA, so i'm quite interested in this case. ;) I wish people didn't just DUMP rabbits!!! :evil:

Oh my goodness, there's my Barley!

I got her before I joined RU. Just had a thought that she might have been advertised on here before I got her, and there she is! Not sure why it says Trevor, but I know she was part of the Halifax 10, so it must be her!

Sorry for bringing up an old thread, in case I've confused anyone! :oops:

Oh my goodness, there's my Barley!

I got her before I joined RU. Just had a thought that she might have been advertised on here before I got her, and there she is! Not sure why it says Trevor, but I know she was part of the Halifax 10, so it must be her!

Sorry for bringing up an old thread, in case I've confused anyone! :oops:

aww that's fab that you found her on here :love:

Back