• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How annoyed am I at my friend!!!!

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
My friend got her two kids two Rabbits for Christmas. Now, before she did this i explained everything to her about what they need and how much they cost. I went into fine details. I told her not to get them if it was just a whim, but she got them anyways.

So now, just over a month later.....she calls me up and says she is getting rid of them (her words). I told her i was angry with her! She said that its financial, so i said that she should have thought of that before!

She asked me if i know where to take them, she called PAH adoption today and they are full! I told her she would have to take them to the SPCA in our town, so she said that she heard that you have to pay a fee o leave them there and she cant afford it!

I had to just get off the phone cos im so upset with her! And to top it all off, its her birthday soon and im going out with her on saturday.....i think ill just speak to everyone else thats out and ignore her as much as possible!!

Unfortunatly you can only advise people...you're not accountable for what happens, I know it must be frustrating though.

That is a horrible situation to be in.

If all else fails can you pay the SPCA to take them. I know she won't learn a thing but at least your conscience will be clear and you'll know the buns won't be dumped. :(

Back