• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rory the Thrianta /UD More photo's

DemiS

Warren Veteran
Arrived yesterday, he's a hand reared, 5 month old purebred Thrianta :) Sorry about the rubbish pics, none of them really show his true colour

18652_280370760771_832020771_3227991_5789001_n.jpg

18652_280370850771_832020771_3227992_2493152_n.jpg

18652_282184110771_832020771_3236715_1667421_n.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my goodness...he's a beauty!!
:love::love::love::love::love:

How big do they grow?

Why was he handreared?:( Is his mummy ok?

Bet you're very much in love! Who's he going to live with?! :D

I thought I saw you didn't come on here then was like :shock: someone else has a thrianta called Rory....how amazing then realised it was you :lol:

Hes lovely, you got any shows planned yet?

Oh my goodness...he's a beauty!!
:love::love::love::love::love:

How big do they grow?

Why was he handreared?:( Is his mummy ok?

Bet you're very much in love! Who's he going to live with?! :D

I doubt he will grow much more now, although he's a bit light for a Thrianta so will have to get some weight on him :)

His mum died when babies were 10 days old, luckily all babies survived which isn't too common with hand rearing.

He's very friendly with humans, but scared of everything else (including going outside) so I think I'll be leaving it a while before I attempt to bond him.

I thought I saw you didn't come on here then was like :shock: someone else has a thrianta called Rory....how amazing then realised it was you :lol:

Hes lovely, you got any shows planned yet?

Nope not yet, once he's at the right weight I might take him along to a few shows when I do the jumping there :)

I doubt he will grow much more now, although he's a bit light for a Thrianta so will have to get some weight on him :)

His mum died when babies were 10 days old, luckily all babies survived which isn't too common with hand rearing.

He's very friendly with humans, but scared of everything else (including going outside) so I think I'll be leaving it a while before I attempt to bond him.

Poor mummy bun! :( He is so pretty! Take some pictures in the daylight.....I wanna see the orangeyness!! :lol:

Glad all babies are well!

Poor mummy bun! :( He is so pretty! Take some pictures in the daylight.....I wanna see the orangeyness!! :lol:

Glad all babies are well!

Lol, I'll try tommorow. I tried doing one today outside but the picture made him look a lot paler than he really is, my dad has some good ones though I'll put them on when he's uploaded them ;)

Awww he is a lovely looking bunny, how many rabbits do you have Demismith?

I thought you had three..... Flash, Jez (?!) and another...and now Rory.

....Did I make up a bunneh?! Are you bonding them?!

Jez has gone to live down the road with a close friend, she can handle him a lot better and I just can't seem to get attatched to him, so he's better of with someone that can give him the love and attention he deserves :)

As for bonding, I'm hoping to get them all together this year.

Jez has gone to live down the road with a close friend, she can handle him a lot better and I just can't seem to get attatched to him, so he's better of with someone that can give him the love and attention he deserves :)

As for bonding, I'm hoping to get them all together this year.

Was he the youngest one?

Sorry it didn't work out!! Hope these three can be bonded....three boys...:shock: Rather you than me! :lol: Would the one your dad want be a girlie?

Was he the youngest one?

Sorry it didn't work out!! Hope these three can be bonded....three boys...:shock: Rather you than me! :lol: Would the one your dad want be a girlie?

Yes, I had to try not to get attatched to him for 3 weeks, and then when we decided to keep him I could never really bond with him.

Yep the plan is to get Flash neutered this year, then Harley, then Rory.

Not sure about Dad's new bun yet, probably a Doe.

Rory is settling in well. He's not keen on his usual or new pellets, but loves the farm hay and veg :lol: I've just been out, it's dark and he must hardly of been able to see me but he didn't even flinch when I went to get him out of his hutch, and he dosen't struggle one bit when I pick him up. The only thing I'm finding hard to do is check his ring, he keeps tucking his leg in so I can't get to it :rolling: :lol:.He's very curious too, I was trying to give him a quick brush and he just wanted to explore :lol:

My instinct tells me he's not going to be a good jumper, but he's still amazing just as a pet :biggrin:

10308024075a12169627984l.jpg

10308024075a12169631902l.jpg

10308024075a12169634160l.jpg

10308024075a12169640979l.jpg

Sorry about the terrible taken-in-a-dark-garage photo's, yesterday it was warm and sunny and today we get more snow :rolling:

Back