• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fundraiser....?!

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
This little girly would like to be sold for a rescue.

006-4.jpg

011-7.jpg

010-5.jpg

She's a laid back girl...some might say lazy...
004-5.jpg

Saucy little minx...:shock:
008-9.jpg

...that's much better!!:roll:
009-7.jpg

She likes looking at herself in the mirror...
013-7.jpg

015-6.jpg

She's not a large girlie
012-6.jpg

She'll miss her friends she's made here...but knows there is somewhere better!
016-7.jpg

The little man found her...and hopproved!
026-2.jpg

023-3.jpg

Are there any rescues who'd be interested in me auctioning this girl off? Would anybun be interested in adopting her?! I had much fun making her!

There will be more bunneh's to come if people like her....I think she's pregnant!! :shock::shock:

007-5.jpg

Last edited:
Awwww, she is lovely. :love::love::love: I thought for a moment, before the photos loaded, that you were going to auction Ruby though. :shock: :lol::lol:

Awwww, she is lovely. :love::love::love: I thought for a moment, before the photos loaded, that you were going to auction Ruby though. :shock: :lol::lol:

She's been given a get out of jail free card...for now! I found her this morning, flat on her back, belly up, snoring, and squealed a little bit. I'm not wearing my lovely new booties though!...there will be no nomming........or she WILL be auctioned off!

I like her, she's very bright and mood uplifting for the time of year.

How about auctioning her of for the Rabbit Retreat, Snowy's Sanctuary :)

She never has a fund raiser run on her behalf and has the same sort of costs as the rescue/sanctuary's on here. :)

Sorry I haven't replied to your pm yet, she is fab and I would love her to be auctioned for us :)

I can't reply to any pm's as my pm box is full and with 5 buns at the vets today and a load of poorly ones I haven't had a chance to check through to see what can be deleted. I'm really sorry :oops:

Sorry I haven't replied to your pm yet, she is fab and I would love her to be auctioned for us :)

I can't reply to any pm's as my pm box is full and with 5 buns at the vets today and a load of poorly ones I haven't had a chance to check through to see what can be deleted. I'm really sorry :oops:

I was hoping you'd see this!! (Thought you might not be interested...or hadn't got my pm :oops:)

If you're interested then I'd love too! (She is a Rainbow rabbit.)

I was hoping you'd see this!! (Thought you might not be interested...or hadn't got my pm :oops:)

If you're interested then I'd love too! (She is a Rainbow rabbit.)

Thank you so much :love: Sorry I have a long list of pm's to reply to. I get so many I can't keep up with them all :oops:

I like her, she's very bright and mood uplifting for the time of year.

How about auctioning her of for the Rabbit Retreat, Snowy's Sanctuary :)

She never has a fund raiser run on her behalf and has the same sort of costs as the rescue/sanctuary's on here. :)

I'd originally pm'd Liz, and asked if she wanted her, but hadn't got a reply....Don't blame her with how busy she is:)! I'll make another for the Rabbit Retreat! :D:D

Thank you so much :love: Sorry I have a long list of pm's to reply to. I get so many I can't keep up with them all :oops:

Don't be sorry!! I'm glad you want her! (Before I get too attached! :lol:)

Can I post a fundraiser in that section...or do I need special permission?

I'd originally pm'd Liz, and asked if she wanted her, but hadn't got a reply....Don't blame her with how busy she is:)! I'll make another for the Rabbit Retreat! :D:D

I did only get the pm yesterday afternoon and it was about the same time the new bun arrived.

I've had quite a few pm's offering her a home and was prioritizing them but nothing was suitable :( Please don't think I wasn't grateful, I am very please that you picked us Thank you :wave:

You could do a Snoy coloured one (REW/BEW) for Snowy's retreat? :D

That's a great idea!! I'm also thinking about commissioning peoples bunnehs...Could make uppy eared buns.

I loved this fabric though! I have yards of different Kaffe Fasset fabric that I'm making a quilt out of....but am now thinking that it could be used to make an army of buns!!

I did only get the pm yesterday afternoon and it was about the same time the new bun arrived.

I've had quite a few pm's offering her a home and was prioritizing them but nothing was suitable :( Please don't think I wasn't grateful, I am very please that you picked us Thank you :wave:

I didn't think that at all!!!:) I know how busy you are. Thought this would be more visible, in case you hadn't got the pm. (Also didn't want to send you another pm with her new ears, in case you thought I was pushing you! :lol::lol:)

Back