• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snowy

Veronica

Mama Doe
The vet has recommended that Snowy have a 10 day break from antibiotics to give his gut a rest. It's now day 5, and his snuffle symptoms have returned as they were initially (he did seem to be improving on the treatment), so he's off back to the vets tomorrow night to see what can be done.

Poor little boy, he's really going through the mill :(

I went to the rabbit show on Sunday in Harrogate, and bought loads of treats and toys to try and keep him happy. He loves his grassy mat!

Here he is in his 'base' (which holds his litter trays and bowls). He has run of the bedroom.

I :love: him so much!

DSC02874.jpg

DSC02876.jpg

Grassy mat is his firm favourite!
DSC02879.jpg

He is beautiful, truly gorgeous.

I am sorry to hear he's not well. I hope the vet can figure out what's up and how to help him.

Did he have gut problems from the antibiotics? If not, then there's no reason why he can't stay on them indefinitely. TBH I'm not a big fan of pulse treating (i.e. stopping and starting antibiotics).

Snowy's cute :love:

Maybe his Snuffles are related to Dental issues (tooth root elongation). It's a common problem in Nethies :cry:

Back