• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Found the perfect set up for my group of 4

:shock::shock::shock: You don't need both kidneys, surely? Or perhaps you could start making jumpers from bunny moultings, sell them as Angora. Or...you could sell binkies. Like how you can buy a star, even though you can't see it and no1 knows it's yours. Or...you could carry on dreaming :(

aww that is beautiful... Im also looking for something bt everything is soooo expensive..

we need to do the lottery - If I win I will buy you one!!

Very expensive...have you tried 'dog kennel with run' on ebay...may bring up some nearer to you....I'm getting one 10ft x4ft and 5ft high £290

Looks good though, doesn't it :)

we spent about £1500 on accommodation last year so once I have paid that off I might get a chance to start saving :lol:

Very expensive...have you tried 'dog kennel with run' on ebay...may bring up some nearer to you....I'm getting one 10ft x4ft and 5ft high £290

I look on ebay everyday at dog runs :oops: I wanted something deeper than 4ft as they have 13ft by 5ft now.

I also thing the normal dog runs are a bit square and unattractive :?

:love:
We've got the 20ft x 10ft version and I couldn't recommend it more ;)

wowzer!!

Liz look for someone local and send them the pic, I am sure someone will give you a much more reasonable quote to build it.. My 14ft x 6ft cost £550 with my own additions. I didn't realise it would be quite so big, but even my OH likes it.

Looks amazing :D Another one for the 'when I win the lottery list' :lol:

ETA: Just looked at the price of the 20ft x 10ft version :shock:

wowzer!!

Liz look for someone local and send them the pic, I am sure someone will give you a much more reasonable quote to build it.. My 14ft x 6ft cost £550 with my own additions. I didn't realise it would be quite so big, but even my OH likes it.

I would suggest the same....It is lovely though.

Back