• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Dave please..U/D I'M SO LUCKY!!!

capel

Warren Veteran
I took Dave back to the vet to ask for further investigations into the hard lump which seems to be slighter bigger. It's on the side of his head below the base of his ear in line with the corner of his eye, but a bit lower. It's very hard and feels like bone as opposed to scar tissue, but it's not "attached" . I've asked Gabby to do an xray and if nec excise the lump. He's going in at 8.30 tomorrow , so please send some vibes over to Cheshire..

Last edited:
Lots of vibes for him :love:

I wonder if the lump's a well encapsulated abscess :?

I have a bit of a thing about earbase abscesses atm. I have had 'fun' sucking pus out of Colin's ear canal using an ET tube today. Managed not to swallow any pus though............ :mrgreen:

Sending lots of vibes to Dave.:love::love::love: Bet you and Rog are spoiling him tonight.

I will try to pop on at lunchtime to see how he is.

He's not going to the Wirral , Sandra. I've taken him to my vet in Tarporley. Gabby is the vet he saw when I took him to Stapley and I checked with Beth that it was ok to take him to see vet nearer to home given that he's such a stressy bunster.

How strange, Timmy had a lump in the same sort of area, we had a biopsy done and never did really get to the bottom of what it was. definately wasn't an abscess though :?

:wave:Was only going to pop onto RU for any updates.

Sending the lovely Dave mega vibes, hope it is something and nothing.

Oh poor Dave - hopefully he will deal with it a bit better now he is slowly getting calmer lots and lots of vibes for gorgeius little boy

Sending lots of vibes to Dave, let's hope it's nothing. It felt really hard, just wondering if another bun had attacked him and it could be a piece of claw/tooth? Would explain why he was so petrified.

He's such a gorgeous little lad, you and Rog have done fantastic with him, couldn't believe the change in him when I saw you Friday.

Sending lots of vibes to Dave, let's hope it's nothing. It felt really hard, just wondering if another bun had attacked him and it could be a piece of claw or tooth? Would explain why he was so petrified.

He's such a gorgeous little lad, you and Rog have done fantastic with him, couldn't believe the change in him when I saw you Friday.

It does feel quite sharp and bony, and Gabby wonders if it is a piece of tooth. We'll know more tomorrow. I'll update as soon as we know. Thanks for all the support folks!

:D:D:DI've just had a call from the surgery telling me that Dave has come through the GA with no problem and that I can pick him up at 4. I'll find out then exactly what the problem has been and will update you all as soon as I get back with the wee laddie:)

Back