• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies and Budgies and Cats... oh my!

Loosy

Warren Veteran
Hellooo. So I'm doing a 'biological photography' module this term at uni and my friend has lent me her posh slr camera to practice with. My photography skills are far from brilliant...

Of course I chose the animals as my test subjects so here are a few photos...

Please excuse the mess that is my patio in the bunny pictures. It's been too damp to sweep up properly :( Can't wait till nicer weather...
home062.jpg

home085.jpg

This one is my favourite. Ruby has the most perfect bunny mouf, it always makes me laff :love:
home079.jpg

One of the few I managed to get of Pipkin:
home057.jpg

He moves too quickly, most of his photos look like this:
home058.jpg

Managed to sneak up on him when he was having a wash, though.
home088.jpg

This is where the cats can usually be found. Next to the food bowl...
home045.jpg

Napoleon looking handsome (despite the icky eye goop)
home047.jpg

Boids!
Bill and Hiccup
home107.jpg

Milo and Norrington, who I can't work out. I'm almost certain Milo is a boy (though he's kept most of his baby features so it's a bit harder to tell) but they are very much in love.
home121.jpg

Budgie queue. The one closest is Oscar
home159.jpg

Hopefully I'll improve!

Last edited:
What gorgeous piccis & what a fab module to be doing!!
Taking piccis of my animals is one of my fav passtimes, please post more I :love::love: them all :lol:

Oh wow, the last photo of the budgies is simply beautiful! Wonderful angle on that. The subjects of all the photos are gorgeous.

Thank you!
I haven't really gotten the hang of using this camera yet... I'm only used to point and click! It's really fun learning about it all though :)

Back