• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buzz and Jessie(windmill)

spudsmummy

Warren Scout
Buzz
BuzzandJessie077.jpg

BuzzandJessie069.jpg

BuzzandJessie108.jpg

Jessie
BuzzandJessie074.jpg

BuzzandJessie085.jpg

BuzzandJessie083.jpg

Aww nice to see her
Hi Windmill:wave: hope you're behaving yourself!

Just a small word of advice..it may be the pic ..but the ladder looks very steep:?
might be worth checking if you can adjust it to have a more gentle slope so she doesn't go charging down and break something

Oh yeah i think its the photo, its not that steep but i will see what i can do :)

She has settled ok but she is very very nervus when i open the hutch :( i am sure she just need time, which i have :) lol

Jill was she a foody when she was with you? she has left some of the greens i put in for her today, but she has been munching on hay every time i have looked at her, lol
I am so used to Buzz who eats his greens with in seconds, but he is not a big hay eater :)

it so exciting to have her here, very nice to spend time with her and looking forward to finding out more about her.
Any tips you have Jill would be gr8

thanks
Paula

Paula she was taken in by another rescue as part of a large group..( BARC rescue) and as they were full we took two bunnies from the group..which we named Windmill and ...probably her son..Cloggs
Angie from Barc said Windmill was a fussy eater but she was fine with us..it may have been the move that upset her a bit and may be why she is being fussy with you:?

But if she is eating hay then don't worry..that's good
I gave her a huge pile of hay in morning with about 8 pellets ..evening another pile of hay, large handful of pellets and at least two types of veg ..quite often spring greens or savoy cabbage and carrot..but also fresh flat parsley, coriander, broccoli, kale, parsnip..which she wasn't keen on...rocket, watercress, apple, sprout, cauliflower leaves
Try cutting veg up to begin with..but aslong as she is eating loads of hay and doing nice poos..don't worry!:D

Yes she has loads of hay in there and she is munching away on that.
She has also eaten all her pellets so i am not worried just wondered what she was like before. She has left the apple i gave her and had some greens and a smalll bit of carrot. She seems to be pooing fine too.

Just want her to be happy :)

Yes she has loads of hay in there and she is munching away on that.
She has also eaten all her pellets so i am not worried just wondered what she was like before. She has left the apple i gave her and had some greens and a smalll bit of carrot. She seems to be pooing fine too.

Just want her to be happy :)

I'm sure she is!

Back