• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

One Step Closer to bunny motherhood!

fionik

Young Bun
The dog crate arrived today!
Puppy pen should arrive tomorrow!
now I just need the bunny to go with them!
:)

ahh I remember being like that many many many many years ago and I'm still like that when we get another bun joining us...it's a great feeling :D

ahh I remember being like that many many many many years ago and I'm still like that when we get another bun joining us...it's a great feeling :D

:oops: :oops: :oops: i didnt prepare.. i decided i wanted a bunny, got supplies on the way home from collecting him and ordered a cage when i got home :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: im way too impatient for waiting

:oops: :oops: :oops: i didnt prepare.. i decided i wanted a bunny, got supplies on the way home from collecting him and ordered a cage when i got home :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: im way too impatient for waiting

I'm naturally more like that too!
but I reserved one from a children's farm before I realised that there were so many rescue buns available :oops:

if I hadn't done that there are so many bunnies I've seen on here which I could easily fall for!

Whoop whoop! I remember waiting for Badger, it felt like forever. I must have annoyed the rescue so much badgering them (no pun intended!). :lol:

Whoop whoop! I remember waiting for Badger, it felt like forever. I must have annoyed the rescue so much badgering them (no pun intended!). :lol:

tee hee! I keep having to remind myself to be patient... aha maybe that is an idea for his name...Patience?! I'll add it to the list anyway!

I'm naturally more like that too!
but I reserved one from a children's farm before I realised that there were so many rescue buns available :oops:

if I hadn't done that there are so many bunnies I've seen on here which I could easily fall for!

Simba maybe;) I believe we corresponded:wave:

Alice

Back