• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I fell in love with a bun...

Angie65

Wise Old Thumper
He belongs to a breeder - ex breeding stock, about a year old & will be going Free To Good Home in the next month or so as she no longer wants to breed from him.

He's stunning, a REW, huge & when I bent down to say hello, he binkied at me just like my Alistair used to, then rolled onto his side when I stratched his back - just like Alistair.:cry::love: Then he licked my hand.

I'm still in quarantine (myxi - Suki doing ok) & I'm kind of glad, cos she said I could take him, & I'm glad I've had Thinking Time, so I can Do What's Sensible.

I've spoken to someone else about him, & he won't need to go FTGH, & can get a permanent home straight away.

But :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

When youre sorted and out of quarantine,you simply MUST give him his forever home!!!!!! You have no choice.YOURE the chosen one.......:wave:

yep i agree, i hadnt been in p@h for months out of principle, then my son draggggggged me only to see this black and white pawing the adoption pen at me, for 5 mins later after being warned he as aggressive, only for him to flop in my arms:love::love: thats my doc

animals often pick there owner

I've lost so many though. I don't know if I know enough, or I'm doing something wrong. As soon as they get ill, I'm totally out of my depth:cry:

I've lost so many though. I don't know if I know enough, or I'm doing something wrong. As soon as they get ill, I'm totally out of my depth:cry:

Youve got so much support here on RU,
youve obviously alot to give and youve had some bad luck.
Try not to dwell on it and open yourself and your heart to this bun.....
Come on Angie.Believe in yourself.xx

Back