• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sore nose

jesska

Alpha Buck
i have a rabbit that each morning i have to go to her cage and re attach her water bottle she loves just knocking off her cage we have tried all kinds of things to keep it on. including lots of elastic Scratch and Newton bottle snug holders. when the bottle fall of sometime they break but the worst thing is she keep cutting her nose/lips on the mesh doors and she always at the vets for her nose. iv tried using a dish of water but she stand in it and knock it over. any suggestion??? She is a hyper bunny and always has willow balls and toys in her hutch also..

how about using a large ceramic dog bowl as her water bowl she shouldnt be able to lift it when full. also try having her eat wet vegatables and grass to help her intake of water however if she is not used to this introduce gradually it sounds to me like your bunny is bored and lonely , could you get it a companion? or have as a house rabbit in a lrge space and add mroe run time at all and more tunnels and boredom brekaers to her enviroment? x

Back