• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fruit and Veg - Your bunnies faves?

Rachel89

Mama Doe
I just wondered what everyones rabbits faves were?

I want to try them on some different things, I have a list of what they can eat but theres always stuff I didn't know they could/can have.

Blues fave is strawberry, mint and pear.

Honeys is dill, melon and blueberries.

:D

wild rocket,
Carrots,
Baby corn,
brussels :shock: :lol:
all i can think of at the moment.

my buns like anything i have given them so far.

A lot of 'em are spinach - Suki & Alfie are carrots. In fact, Suki has started leaving spinach:shock::shock::shock::shock: But I think it's cos I was hiding baytril in it:lol:

wild rocket,
Carrots,
Baby corn,
brussels :shock: :lol:
all i can think of at the moment.

my buns like anything i have given them so far.

I tried to give Blue and Honey loads of brussels before xmas so we wouldn't have to eat them but alas they stuck their noses up to them :lol: I think yours need to come give them some brussell eating lessons :lol:

Basil, Parsley, Coriander, Spring Greens, Savoy Cabbage, Broccoli, green beans.

But id probably say the fav. is the green beans and parsley!!

Im watching Jaki5's bun just now, and i gave her Parsley for the first time.....she was hyper!!

i reakon everything lol

Apple goes down well... banana mush with honey get the bums twitching. cherries are never turned down neither

veg erm erm erm.. Alvin adores broccoli, carrot, kale and parsley

have no idea what pearls fav is because she hoovers everything equally :lol::lol:

eric: extra fine green beans (trimmed:roll:(), broccoli, sweetheart cabbage and basil. the only fruit he'll eat is a tiny bit of banana.

esme: i haven't found anything she refuses yet but she does love mint, broccoli, kale and cabbage. as a special treat she gets a slice of carrot and she too loves banana.

Spearmint
Peeled baby sprouts (little fussy so-and-so!! :lol:)
Red Pepper - but only in tiny amounts for a treat

Everything else she turns her nose up at. She is a fairly fussy eater anyway so when I find something she likes I stick to it! She attempted banana but I think it was the texture that put her off. She seemed to ejoy the taste but kept making a face that resembled a horse eating peanut butter! :lol:

Well, apparently rabbits love them, and I base all my decision-making on t.v. adverts, so hey ho.............:lol:

Bramble loves Kale, Broccoli, parsnips and carrots! Have given him banana before but he wasn't keen, but seems to like a bit of apple.

He likes corriander and parsley, but not mint.

I'd love to try him with some different stuff too.

Back