PDA

View Full Version : vibes for Lettie please/ cancer has been confirmed/ Sleep tight Lettie x

Hugo's There
01-02-2010, 09:59 AM
Lettie went to the vets this morning as I was concerned she was loosing weight. Her spine felt quite prominent although it was hard to see as she has such a thick coat.

They are so concerned about her that she has been admitted for tests :(

I was hoping they would just take blood and send her home :(

Lettie is our most popular sponsor bunny, her story seems to have really captured peoples hearts :love:

Angie65
01-02-2010, 10:00 AM
Hope it all goes ok

Becky86
01-02-2010, 10:07 AM
Sending vibes, hope everything turns out ok xxx

Ted an Petal
01-02-2010, 10:09 AM
o i hope it all goes well and she can be helped, loads of vibes.

mini lop1
01-02-2010, 10:18 AM
get well soon vibes for lettie :wave:

areia
01-02-2010, 10:40 AM
HOOOOOOOOGE vibes being sent your way xx

giantbunnymummy
01-02-2010, 10:59 AM
Loads of vibes for Lettie.

gillmanning
01-02-2010, 11:05 AM
Lots of vibes for Lettie - hope all goes well at the vets x

KarenM
01-02-2010, 12:18 PM
Sending lots of vibes for Lettie. xxx

Tuckerbunnies
01-02-2010, 12:21 PM
Sending mega Vibes for Lettie.

Michelleox
01-02-2010, 12:28 PM
Tons of vibes for Lettie x

Hugo's There
01-02-2010, 02:58 PM
Still no news, and I've rung them twice :oops::oops:

Phill
01-02-2010, 03:09 PM
Sending lots of vibes liz xxx

Hugo's There
01-02-2010, 05:46 PM
Still no news from the vets and I have rung 4 times. She was admitted at 9 this morning :roll: :(

mini lop1
01-02-2010, 05:51 PM
oh dear, what did they say when you rang? i am soo pleased with the care locks had at vets the phoned me up and let me know at 11.40am that he had his neuter and was fine :)

hope you hear something soon

areia
01-02-2010, 05:51 PM
Still no news from the vets and I have rung 4 times. She was admitted at 9 this morning :roll: :(

your not good with waiting either , surely if it was bad they would ring you though , so think positive, more vibes being sent :)

Hugo's There
01-02-2010, 05:59 PM
When I rang at 4.30 they said blood has been taken thats all I know :(

Hugo's There
01-02-2010, 06:29 PM
I rang again at 6 and they said a vet would call me back but still nothing :censored:. she has only had bloods taken so I'm assuming something has shown up in them or they would have done more :?

Do they not realise how anxious it is waiting to hear if you animal is seriously ill :(

angeleyes
01-02-2010, 06:39 PM
Oh no I hope everything is ok with her Liz xx

aliceechamberlain
01-02-2010, 06:47 PM
Precious Lettie, I really hope things work out for her.

Alice x

PS URGENT;) I HAVE E MAILED YOU!!!!

Hugo's There
01-02-2010, 07:11 PM
Precious Lettie, I really hope things work out for her.

Alice x

PS URGENT;) I HAVE E MAILED YOU!!!!

Thanks alice, have replied :wave: I really must clear my pm box, just haven't had any time to check through them all and send replies :oops:

hurricanhoney
01-02-2010, 07:11 PM
Loads of vibes.

Hugo's There
01-02-2010, 07:14 PM
They still haven't called back and their phone goes to the emergency vet at 7pm even though they are open until 8 so I can't even ring again.

I have no idea what is happening with my bunny :cry::cry:

KarenM
01-02-2010, 07:25 PM
Oh no, what a worry. You'd think they would at least have called by now to put your mind at rest. I hope you hear something soon.

angeleyes
01-02-2010, 08:17 PM
They still haven't called back and their phone goes to the emergency vet at 7pm even though they are open until 8 so I can't even ring again.

I have no idea what is happening with my bunny :cry::cry:

Thats terrible Liz, have they called you yet?

Grin
01-02-2010, 08:22 PM
Aw - hope everything is ok!!! x

Hugo's There
01-02-2010, 08:22 PM
I've just looked out of the bedroom window and the vets has shut up. All the lights have gone off in the last 10 minutes.

I am so upset :cry:

abbymarysmokey
01-02-2010, 08:24 PM
I've just looked out of the bedroom window and the vets has shut up. All the lights have gone off in the last 10 minutes.

That's terrible :evil:

The least they could have done was to call you before they closed

angeleyes
01-02-2010, 08:25 PM

Gosh Liz, you have every right to be upset, i can't believe it :shock:

Big hugs to you xxx

Bluesmum
01-02-2010, 08:27 PM
I would have gone and hammered on the door....but that's cause I'm rude and impatient :oops:
really hope she is ok...although I guess no news could be good news?

Rykat
01-02-2010, 09:25 PM
Sending lots of vibes x

KarenM
02-02-2010, 06:29 AM
Oh no, that's awful. :( How hard is it to make a quick phone call before you leave. Does that mean Lettie was there overnight on her own too, or will somebody have been checking on her?

Hugo's There
02-02-2010, 08:58 AM
Oh no, that's awful. :( How hard is it to make a quick phone call before you leave. Does that mean Lettie was there overnight on her own too, or will somebody have been checking on her?

She was there for 12 hours alone.

I have rung again this morning and there is no vet free to make calls :shock:

biscuitblossom
02-02-2010, 09:03 AM
She was there for 12 hours alone.

I have rung again this morning and there is no vet free to make calls :shock:

Oh Liz....you must have been so worried especially seeing as shes been just down the road and theres no way you could have gotten to her!

I do hope the vets have a good explaination!

Hugo's There
02-02-2010, 09:06 AM
I was ready to really complain this morning but they didn't give me a chance to say anything, they didn't even apologise just made me feel bad for bothering them.

We had 13 bunnies booked in for myxi this week and when we got there yesterday they could only do 3 as they hadn't got any more vaccines so we had to bring them home again. We booked it over a week ago for goodness sake and they choose the days not us :censored:

Steve is now on his way there with 3 bunnies so hopefully he will have some info soon, but that really isn't the point :cry:

Hugo's There
02-02-2010, 11:16 AM
Lettie is now on septrin but I don't know why :?

Steve was given some for her when he went up with the others this morning and has been able to bring her home, which is a start :)

Apparently the vet is ringing me to discuss her after she has finished consulting this morning, so I am sat by the phone again :roll:

I am guessing it might be a liver problem if she has septrin.

They did say they tried to ring me at 7pm yesterday but I was engaged. I did have 2 sales calls which I hung up on straight away so knowing my luck thats when they called, but they could have tried a bit harder :?

KarenM
02-02-2010, 11:26 AM
At least she's safely home now, but if they had made more of an effort last night then she probably could have spent the night with you instead of stuck in the vets on her own. :(

As for making you feel bad for bothering them - it's a much loved pet you were calling about, so of course you would want to know asap what they had found and when she could come home.

Hugo's There
02-02-2010, 11:31 AM
I am so upset with the situation. They are seeing 17 of our rabbits this week and I received a summary of our vet bill in the post this morning and we spent 1500 there last month, so you think they would try to phone us more than once :(

Hanlou
02-02-2010, 11:36 AM
I'm glad she's home - sending lots of vibes from me for her xx :love:

But I have to say I think the way your vet treats you is disgusting. :?

As a customer of anywhere you should *never* be made to feel like you're bothering the place you give your custom to but at a vets this is more so than anywhere else! Quite frankly I think they are so wrong to treat you the way they do! What's with the whole running out of vaccines when they knew you were coming? And not getting in touch etc.... :evil:

I can so sympathise with you as I was a nervous wreck yesterday waiting to hear how my chinchilla was doing (he is was in for a GA dental). I actually felt faint and sick when I rang to ask how he was! They were lovely as always and gave me a quick update and told me to phone back in another hour.

I don't have anywhere near as many animals as you but they know me and treat me like 'someone' whenever I go there or get in touch. When I rang last week worried about Chewy chin they moved all the appointments round for that night to fit me in and never made me feel I was inconveniencing them.

It's just so not right for anyone but in my opinion far more wrong when they know you are a sanctuary. :(

KarenM
02-02-2010, 11:55 AM
I am so upset with the situation.

I bet you are and I don't blame you one bit. :(

If this was any other kind of business (a car mechanic, hairdresser or whatever) then you could vote with your feet and 'shop' elsewhere. Of course that isn't so easy with a vet, especially when you need somewhere knowledgable, easily accessible & have so many animals needing treatment.

Btw, I almost fainted when you said how much you spent last month. :shock: :lol::lol:

Hanlou
02-02-2010, 12:04 PM
If this was any other kind of business (a car mechanic, hairdresser or whatever) then you could vote with your feet and 'shop' elsewhere. Of course that isn't so easy with a vet, especially when you need somewhere knowledgable, easily accessible & have so many animals needing treatment.

I agree. We moved vets because we weren't happy with the service and it means that if I go on my own I have to take a bus' journey instead of being able to walk a very short way. It was tempting to stick with the closest one but they kept doing things I just wasn't happy with.

My current vet. is so much better in every way and so much cheaper it's silly so I feel it's worth the extra travelling. But it's annoying that service and prices aren't the same in every practice. :(

I think that some vets do get complacent because they know most people will just go to the nearest one.

Hugo's There
02-02-2010, 12:25 PM
Just rang AGAIN and no-one can speak to me until after 1pm :cry:

Bluesmum
02-02-2010, 12:55 PM
I would be going down there. Maybe it would be worth seeing if you can have a meeting with the practice manager to discuss the situation?
Really hope you manage to get it sorted soon. How is she?

biscuitblossom
02-02-2010, 01:30 PM
Any news?

Hugo's There
02-02-2010, 01:35 PM
I had a call just after one :)

As I suspected Lettie has raise liver levels, she also has a raised white blood count indicating infection.

Because Lettie passes runny poos regularly they are slightly concerned about coccidiosis, but as she has been this way since I have had her and before when she was in the rescue it doesn't seem that likely. Either way the Septrin she is on will help with that and any infection.

She is on a high dose for 28 days, in that time we should see some weight gain and hopefully some firming up of her poos. If it doesn't help then we will investigate her liver function further

biscuitblossom
02-02-2010, 01:38 PM
Oh I'm glad its not dreadful news!

Any explaination as to why she was there overnight ?

Hugo's There
02-02-2010, 01:40 PM
Oh I'm glad its not dreadful news!

Any explaination as to why she was there overnight ?

they just said they tried to ring at 7 last night and I was engaged :roll: I explianed that I had a sales call but hung up straight away but what can you do :(

angeleyes
02-02-2010, 01:50 PM
I had a call just after one :)

As I suspected Lettie has raise liver levels, she also has a raised white blood count indicating infection.

Because Lettie passes runny poos regularly they are slightly concerned about coccidiosis, but as she has been this way since I have had her and before when she was in the rescue it doesn't seem that likely. Either way the Septrin she is on will help with that and any infection.

She is on a high dose for 28 days, in that time we should see some weight gain and hopefully some firming up of her poos. If it doesn't help then we will investigate her liver function further

Glad she is ok Liz and hope the septrin works xxx

biscuitblossom
02-02-2010, 01:54 PM
they just said they tried to ring at 7 last night and I was engaged :roll: I explianed that I had a sales call but hung up straight away but what can you do :(

:roll::roll::roll:

Alfagirl
02-02-2010, 02:12 PM
Sorry, I only just saw this thread...I'm so glad little Lettie is doing better.

I can't believe how terribly your vets treated you - you must be one of their biggest customers, and to treat you like that is awful. I would be so angry!

I would definitley try to have a meeting with the manager, just to talk things through - it would have only taken a few mins to call you again!

Hope Lettie is doing better now she is home, sending lots of getting better vibes! x

orange
02-02-2010, 02:52 PM
I think the vets are treating you atrociously. It makes me very angry when businesses think they can treat clients so badly, and believe the client will just have to put up with it.

You are the customer doing them the huge favour by spending a large amount of money with them. They should be doing everything to help you. It is a pathetic excuse to say they could not get hold of you last night. They must know you and how much you care for all the bunnies in your care. They knew Lettie would be alone and so should have made the effort to contact you.

This vets general attitude to you is unacceptable. You are the high spending customer, running a sanctuary. They should make allowances and be doing everything to keep you as a customer. Their monthly balance sheet would look a lot emptier without your input. Yes, they are providing you a service, but they would have to see a lot more clients and raise their game to make up for the shortfall if you withdrew your money.

Rant over! Sorry. I just feel very angry for you Liz.

KarenM
02-02-2010, 05:52 PM
I'm glad Lettie's home but still can't believe that they don't think they've done anything wrong. :roll:

Hugo's There
11-02-2010, 08:34 AM
Just wanted to update that Lettie has not responded to her medication, in fact she has deteriorated quite rapidly. Her weight has gone from 1.89kg last Monday to 1.78kg yesterday.

I spoke to the vets about this yesterday and they said given her blood results the only other possibility is liver cancer, so she is back up for x-rays this morning.

I really can't believe it. We never took Lettie on because of any health problems more because of her psychological problems and so she could remain single yet be around bunnies. I thought she would be with us for many years :(

giantbunnymummy
11-02-2010, 09:49 AM
I'm so sorry Liz :(

Sending millions of vibes for Lettie and hoping something can be done for her.

Michelleox
11-02-2010, 09:51 AM
Lots of vibes for Lettie xxx

KarenM
11-02-2010, 09:56 AM
I'm so sorry Liz. :(:(

Hugo's There
11-02-2010, 11:29 AM
The x-ray results are a bit strange. Her liver is actually really small :? No indication of cancer though :D

She needs a dental so is staying in for that, but I can't see that her teeth are related to her weight loss as she is eating loads :?

Hugo's There
23-02-2010, 02:43 PM
Just thought I would update.

despite her dental and the x-rays being clear Lettie is still not improving. we are managing to keep her weight stable with extra meals but she is still not gaining so is still very boney. She really needs to gain 1kg

She has less than a week left of her meds and they are obviously not working :(

The vet said to bring her back after her meds are finished if no improvement, but what can we try next??

Michelleox
23-02-2010, 02:45 PM
Poor Lettie :(

Let's hope the vets have something else they can try. Your vets do seem to be quite good from what you say

Hugo's There
23-02-2010, 02:51 PM
The bloods showed liver abnormalities but the x-ray showed a normal looking liver except of it being on the small size :? I am wondering about a biopsy but really not sure how far to take it as she is such a nervous bun, but we can't leave her as she is either :? :(

Hugo's There
02-03-2010, 02:42 PM
Lettie went back for another check up today as she is still not improving :(

As a last resort they have tried her with a long lasting anti inflamatory steroid injection.

Again if there is no improvement in 2 weeks we will be going back again, but I have no idea what else we can try now :?

Any ideas would be appreciated

Hugo's There
02-03-2010, 07:31 PM
Does anyone have any thoughts, we are really stuck on what to try next, nothing is working for her :cry::cry:

angeleyes
02-03-2010, 07:39 PM
I'm sorry nothing is helping her Liz, I really don't know what to suggest :cry:

What about depocilin if they think there is a possible infection?

Hugo's There
02-03-2010, 07:44 PM
I'm sorry nothing is helping her Liz, I really don't know what to suggest :cry:

What about depocilin if they think there is a possible infection?

I don't know if there is an infection :? Her white blood count was high so I guess that does indicate an infection but she has had a month of septrin. They seem to think it is more inflamatory but she was on metacam for awhile and that did nothing.

I think I will ask them to repeat the blood tests next time so we can see if there is any change and then try a different antibiotic if its indicated :?

Thanks.

I just don't know what to think really. She is such a lovely gentle bunny but her conditon is heartbreaking to look at :(

KarenM
03-03-2010, 01:11 PM
I missed this yesterday, poor Lettie. :( I don't have any idea what to suggest but am sending her lots of vibes. x Is her weight still stable Liz or has she lost any more?

halfpenny
03-03-2010, 01:20 PM
Liz, just a really random thought.

Can rabbits suffer from over active thyroids- here I go referring to another animal again :oops:- but if cats have an overactivethyroid the ALT levels can increase, I'm sure you know it also causes weight loss, increased appetite, and hyperactivity.

I have to say your vets are awful. Mine still call me up with the results, and I can look at them on the computer when I'm in. After an op they phone as the animals is wakening because they know I worry- they would NEVER not contact an owner if the animal was staying in all night, unless agreed by the owner and if they can't contact they leave a message.

Hugo's There
03-03-2010, 02:26 PM
Rabbits don't rely on their thyroid so if there was a problem with it, it wouldn't affect them. At least thats what a good bunny vet told me a few years ago. Her appertite isn't huge, but she eats enough and she is more lethargic if anything.

She hasn't lost any weight recently as we are given her extra meals, in fact she has put on a few grams in the last couple of weeks, but only because of the extra food. She isn't improving in herself if you see what I mean. The treatment she has had should have resolved her problems but it hasn't, the only thing preventing her from deteriorating further is our own intervention :? Even though she has put on a little weight her overall condition isn't improving, you can feel every vertebrae :(

halfpenny
03-03-2010, 02:53 PM
I just found this, which would indicate that rabbits do rely on thyroid function.

http://www.idosi.org/gv/gv3(6)09/4.pdf

Hugo's There
03-03-2010, 02:59 PM
Thanks Louise, i will look at that another day, my head can't handle that today :roll:

We are still thinking it is a liver problem as this is the only abnormality that has shown up and her dodgy poos also indicate liver problems, but exactly what it is and what we can do about it I don't know :?

abbymarysmokey
03-03-2010, 05:48 PM
Could be an infection that Septrin isn't sensitive to? I'd personally push for a different antibiotic...it's worth a try anyways

Hugo's There
03-03-2010, 06:09 PM
We initially tried a month long course of Septrin in case it was some sort of coccidiosis based problem :? She only finished it on Sunday, but I will definately ask about another antibiotic if there is no improvement with the steroid injection :)

abbymarysmokey
04-03-2010, 09:27 AM
Just been pondering...

Is Lettie the rabbit with a funny coat?

The reason I'm asking is that a lady who uses my vets has a number of rabbits with long term ill health caused by Yersinia and another uncommon bacteria (that I can't remember the name of). It's unlikely to be the same as Lettie's problem because her rabs symptoms include runny poops and mild snuffles, but they also have a very funny coat texture which looks like they need a good brushing all the time.

As I say, it's unlikely to be this because of the other symptoms and also because it seemed to spread between some of her rabbits (who shared an exercise area), so must be fairly contagious.

Hugo's There
04-03-2010, 12:25 PM
Yes she does have a weird coat, a bit longer than normal but not classed as long haired, and soft and a bit wavy :?

Lettie has always taken her turn in the biggest run and nothing has ever spread to other buns which is why I thought it unlikely that coccidosis was involved :?

She has actually been a lot more relaxed the last 24 hours, completely flopped on her side :) I wonder if the steroid injection may be helping.

I am trying to resist the urge to weigh her, until the weekend :lol:

angeleyes
04-03-2010, 01:39 PM
Bless her Liz maybe the steriod is helping, I know you are not supposed to use it in buns really but I know Lionel really perks up most after his steroid each week :)

Hugo's There
04-03-2010, 02:27 PM
We have only ever used steroids a couple of times on bunnies and each time they have performed miracles. I hope it works for her I really do, she has found all the hands on meds so stressful :(

Hugo's There
03-04-2010, 11:32 AM
We were so pleased that we were able to increase Lettie's weight up to 1.88Kg although this was still well below her ideal weight.

But I have weighed her today and she has dropped down to 1.74kg, her lowest ever weight.

I don't know what to do next :cry::cry: We will make an appointment for her for after the easter holiday :(

bunny babe
03-04-2010, 12:31 PM
Sending Lettie lots of vibes, I hope she will be OK.

Hugo's There
03-04-2010, 12:34 PM
Thanks Sandra, we have an appointment for tuesday evening

giantbunnymummy
03-04-2010, 01:25 PM
Poor Lettie :(
Sending loads of vibes for her.

Hugo's There
06-04-2010, 07:38 PM
She is staying in for repeat x-rays, they think its cancer :(:(

Snowberry
06-04-2010, 07:39 PM
Oh no, I am so sorry Liz. Loads of vibes for Lettie xxx

donnamt
06-04-2010, 07:44 PM
:(:(

bunny babe
06-04-2010, 07:47 PM
:cry: I'm so sorry Liz, I have everything crossed for her.

KarenM
06-04-2010, 09:12 PM
:cry::cry::cry: Poor Lettie. :( Sending lots of vibes. xx

angeleyes
06-04-2010, 09:13 PM
Poor girly :cry: Sending loads of vibes, I really hope its not cancer xxx

antigone
06-04-2010, 09:18 PM
Sending lots of vibes for Lettie xxx

Bluesmum
07-04-2010, 08:03 AM
How did the xrays go?

Hugo's There
07-04-2010, 09:34 AM
How did the xrays go?

They are doing them this morning, so I have a nervous wait for the phone to ring for her and the boys :wave:

Hugo's There
07-04-2010, 01:58 PM
It is cancer :(:(

we are trying monthly steroid injections as a last resort to give her a bit more quality of life

donnamt
07-04-2010, 01:59 PM
:(:(:( im sorry its cancer :cry:

giantbunnymummy
07-04-2010, 02:11 PM
I'm so sorry Liz :( Poor Lettie :(

Snowberry
07-04-2010, 02:13 PM
Oh poor Lettie. I hope the injections keep her comfortable.

bgw12
07-04-2010, 02:13 PM
Awww, I'm so sorry 4 u:cry:! Hope she gets better!:love::love::love:

bunny babe
07-04-2010, 02:42 PM
I'm so sorry it was not better news and hope that the injections can keep her comfortable for some time yet.

Bluesmum
07-04-2010, 03:15 PM
Hopefully they'll keep her comfy. I'm so sorry it was the dreaded 'C'
Any news on the boys?
x

Hugo's There
07-04-2010, 07:21 PM
The vets have rung to say Lettie is not recovering well from the GA :(

She is staying in again tonight and I will ring in the morning.

My poor girl :( She is not even that old, only around 4 years :?

hurricanhoney
07-04-2010, 07:22 PM
Sending lots of vibes for her.

KarenM
07-04-2010, 08:40 PM
I'm so sorry it wasn't better news. :cry::cry: You must be worried sick to not have her home tonight too. :( I hope she feels much better tomorrow. x

aliceechamberlain
07-04-2010, 10:50 PM
Precious Lettie, and precious you for having her. Thank you. xx

LuceMarbles
08-04-2010, 07:52 AM
:cry: Poor little girl, I hope she's feeling better this morning and responding to the injections.

Alfagirl
08-04-2010, 09:19 AM
I'm so sorry for poor Lettie, hopefully the steroids will make her feel a bit better, and give her a few better months.

Thinking of you all xx

KarenM
08-04-2010, 09:32 AM
Any news on Lettie yet, Liz? :love:

Hugo's There
08-04-2010, 10:06 AM
Any news on Lettie yet, Liz? :love:

She is eating and able to come home :D

i have just got to fill her hutch up and I am off to get her :love:

KarenM
08-04-2010, 10:07 AM
Yay, I'm so pleased. :D:D

LuceMarbles
08-04-2010, 02:46 PM
Wonderful news :D

Now the spoiling can begin

Hugo's There
11-05-2010, 05:54 PM
Lettie's weight has now plummeted to 1.6kg, she is just skin and bone despite our best efforts :( She should easily be around 2.3 to 2.5 kg

I don't think she has long left :(

Nicola1
11-05-2010, 05:58 PM
:( sending vibes for her. at least you've been able to give her the love and care she deserves x

sdf76
11-05-2010, 05:58 PM
I am so sorry to hear that Letties weight has fallen.:( She is being loved:love: and cared for by you and thats all you can do. stay strong -sue x

Princessrabbit
11-05-2010, 06:00 PM
Aww no, I'm so so sorry to hear this :(

bunny babe
11-05-2010, 06:11 PM
:( I'm so sorry.

HoppingBinky
11-05-2010, 06:40 PM
I'm so sorry she's lost weight again Liz. Were all thinking of you hun.xxx

angeleyes
11-05-2010, 07:37 PM
Oh no poor girl :cry: Sending vibes xx

Jenefina
12-05-2010, 12:27 PM
So sorry, sending lots of vibes for Lettie x

Alfagirl
12-05-2010, 02:35 PM
Oh no, sending lots of vibes for Lettie xxx

Hugo's There
12-05-2010, 02:52 PM
Thank you for your replies.

Although Lettie doesn't have much energy now she still seems well in herself and unaware of any problem :) I just hate picking her up, she is so fragile :(

Hugo's There
01-06-2010, 10:48 AM
Lettie went to the bridge this morning :cry::cry: She was such a beautiful, intelligent bunny, we are devastated, but also glad that she is no longer in any discomfort.

Binky free our beautiful brown eyed girl, we will miss you so much xxx

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii306/hugosthere/P3150643.jpg

prettylupin
01-06-2010, 10:55 AM
Oh dear :cry: I'm so sorry for your loss Liz and Steve :cry: x

Boudicca
01-06-2010, 10:56 AM
So sorry :( Binky free Lettie x

Blackberry & Co
01-06-2010, 10:59 AM
So sorry.

Sleep tight, Lettie x

Becky86
01-06-2010, 11:15 AM
Im so sorry Liz :cry::cry::cry::cry: Sleep tight Lettie xxxx

~ Cat ~
01-06-2010, 11:16 AM
Sleep Tight Lettie - I am so sorry x x x

LilVicky
01-06-2010, 11:16 AM
So sorry :(

Binky free Lettie xx

Jack's-Jane
01-06-2010, 11:28 AM
:cry:

Sleep well Lettie xx

mini lop1
01-06-2010, 11:33 AM
:cry: soo sorry, goodnight lettie

Fifibutton
01-06-2010, 11:36 AM
Sleep tight little Lettie :cry:

hurricanhoney
01-06-2010, 11:43 AM
So sorry sleep tight little one. :(

bunny mad lisa
01-06-2010, 11:44 AM
so sorry Liz but you did your very best for her and gave her a wonderful life.
binky free Lettie xx

SOAD
01-06-2010, 12:05 PM
I am really sorry :cry::cry:

angeleyes
01-06-2010, 01:18 PM
So sorry you lost her Liz :cry:

happybun
01-06-2010, 01:30 PM
i am so sorry. binky free lettie.

donnamt
01-06-2010, 01:31 PM
im sorry :cry::cry::cry:

Bluesmum
01-06-2010, 01:33 PM
I'm so sorry, sleep tight angel.
xx

joey&bugys 2007
01-06-2010, 01:42 PM
I'm so sorry Liz :cry:

Binky free at the bridge Lettie xx

Alfagirl
01-06-2010, 01:48 PM
I'm so sorry, sleep tight little Lettie xx

bunny babe
01-06-2010, 06:24 PM
I'm so sorry, sleep tight Lettie.

Bun-Mum-Tammy
01-06-2010, 06:27 PM
So sorry for yor loss,
Sleep tight little Lettie
Tammy x

biscandmatt1
01-06-2010, 06:27 PM
sorry for your loss :cry:

sleep tight lettie xxx

Jenefina
01-06-2010, 06:31 PM
So sorry, binky free little Lettie xxx

Debster
01-06-2010, 06:32 PM
Very sorry :cry:

Binky free little Lettie xx

*lily*
01-06-2010, 07:34 PM
Sleep tightly Lettie :(

Gertie
01-06-2010, 07:51 PM
I'm so sorry. Sleet tight Lettie. x

hellsdarkrose
01-06-2010, 08:57 PM
Sleep tight Lettie.

PomandRi
01-06-2010, 10:23 PM
So sorry that you lost Lettie.

Good night gorgeous bun.

pennypoos
02-06-2010, 12:42 AM
so sorry, goodnight beautifull lettie.:cry:

HoppingBinky
02-06-2010, 12:56 AM
I'm so sorry Liz and Steve you both worked very hard to make her comfortable and loved her so much.
Binky Free at the bridge little Lettie.xxxxx

giantbunnymummy
02-06-2010, 09:57 AM
I'm very sorry Liz :(

Sleep well Lettie

KarenM
02-06-2010, 12:19 PM
:cry::cry::cry:

I'm so sorry. :( Sleep tight Lettie. x

weedug
02-06-2010, 01:44 PM
I'm so sorry :cry::cry: