• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

3 rabbits in a 4ft hutch

weeble

for a few hours today whilst their shed is built. They have their 6 x 4 run attached but still arent impressed

Mine wouldnt be too pleased either :lol:

Aslong as they have plenty of running room and not in there for too long im sure they'll be fine :D

:love:

Daft buns it's not like they are confined to the hutch with the run attached. :lol: Mine are exactly the same, pop them in a run with loads of hay and toys and they all huddle together under the shade box:roll:

I can imagine! You'll have some grumpy bunnies to deal with later :lol: Until they see their shiny new home :D

i love how many views this thread has as everyone probably thinks its some scandalous welfare issue!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Sure they'll go binky mad when u let them out into their new pad!

i love how many views this thread has as everyone probably thinks its some scandalous welfare issue!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Sure they'll go binky mad when u let them out into their new pad!

Bella Chloe and Dutchie think it is a scandalous welfare issue!

:lol: bless em - i can just imagine the disapproving impatient stares:lol:

i get so frustrated with my 2 - free range 24/7 but some days they hardly move, its just sleep-food-sleep-drink-snack-binky-sleep-chill-food etc......:love:

oh well, i suppose they have the room to do what they want if they want to:?

:lol: bless em - i can just imagine the disapproving impatient stares:lol:

i get so frustrated with my 2 - free range 24/7 but some days they hardly move, its just sleep-food-sleep-drink-snack-binky-sleep-chill-food etc......:love:

oh well, i suppose they have the room to do what they want if they want to:?

At least you know they must be content that way :D If they werent getting enough they would be dying to be running around all the time

coco: dis is a shocking welfare issue...tis not to be allowed... des bunnehs shud b allowed into the shed while it being made so they can help make thier hosue an home.....
kitty: no no no too scary while these things are being made...ebs to al lhuddle within the hutch it safer bunys....
dora:woww a shed of your own...stop complainig... its only for a while ...we is told we arent allowed daddys shed we have to pt up with ..sniff.. a 6ft x3ftx3ft hutch attatched to an 8ft run and free run of the garden...demands to know when their own shed will become available.../
arthur: but erm dora there is only the two of us in our big hutch and it was special made for us and you really like it and think its lvoerly/
dora: ok thats true i dont want to give up our hutch...but good luck with yours bunnehs!
coco: ok ok tis probebly safest al lround..enjoy the new pad when it is made i decided i will not report u to the welfare hoomins after all... x

THIS IS HORRIFIC, YOU SHOULD BURN IN HELL, HELL I TELL YOU THE RED FIREY FLAMES OF HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooh.

Back