• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Going back outside, when?

dawnieb

Warren Scout
Hi all,

Just a little question. My two boys are currently housebuns however, my boyfriend has asked me to move in with him which would mean them going back outside. They do seem quite happy indoors at the moment but I know that
they LOVED being outside before. I don't want to move until the weather is better and they won't be cold. When do you think it will be warm enough for them?

Thank you

Dawn

I'll hopefully be moving my pair out in April if the weather warms up. I will probably start putting them out for an hour or so to let them get used to it before they stay out over night.

End of April, early may is the time to do it. Maybe if you moved them to a shed with a heater you could get away with it in March though.

Ahh, thanks! I am not in a rush.... i was thinking June but do you think it would be best earlier? hmm. It is funny how the buns are dictating my love lifes progress...I wouldn't have it any other way though! :lol:

Back