• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Winter: Hey!! RU!! Its me and Wimmi!! Rimmi: My name is Rimmi! Humph!!

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
Rimmi: Hello everybun, mummeh has been weally bizy doin new knee work, wahteber dat is.

Winter: Yeh, she bin neglecting us!! Says shee has know battries!

Rimmi: Yeh rite.

Winter: Anyways, we MADE her take yoo some fotos! Enjoy

As you might or might not know, I have been busy with uni work so TRYING not be on here to much............hehe. Anyways, last time I made a thread about the buns, I was moaning about Winter biting me, so, Winter and I now have an agreement..... I am VERY careful when I stroke her and we get to have some bonding time together where I hand feed her and give her some strokes whilest Rimmi gets man bonding from his daddy, lol! Seems to work, I havent been nipped since that night. :)

Winter: Dis is ower end of da sofa, dont yoo dare come close!
100_1867.jpg

Rimmi: I groom ere
100_1869.jpg

Winter: Mummeh mummeh feed us!!
100_1905.jpg

Rimmi: Wheres the foooooood???
100_1906.jpg

Winter: I founded the tub, lets chew our way frew it!
Rimmi: I can almost taste the carroty yumness! Chew harder Winter!
100_1908.jpg

Winter: Yoo said take one, I take a whole mouf ful!!
100_1910.jpg

Rimmi: Yoo now yoo lub us!!
100_1911.jpg

Winter: I will allow yoo to touch me while I eates
100_1915.jpg

Winter: I love yoo Rimmi, yoo can have the last one!
100_1918.jpg

Rimmi: Hay! We ran out, doo yoo have more?
100_1920.jpg

Winter: Its ok Rimmi, I give yoo kisses x
100_1922.jpg

Rimmi: Wadda ya want mem?
100_1904.jpg

100_1932.jpg

100_1934.jpg

Rimmi: Hope yoo liked our fotos! Peas leave nise comments :p
100_1927.jpg

I want them both! :love:

You want a third bossy girl bun?? Ha ha ha!! Winter would eat you alive! :p Sorry, but they are both STAYING with me. I would miss them too much! Its bad enough having trips to Ireland and having to leave them behind.

I would def miss Winter MAD binkys and Rimmis grunting :love::love:

:love: Awww they are lovely, I love the bunneh language too - it always makes me laugh:lol: :love:

They like to trample all over the keyboard but never write anything proper... I think their paws are a bit too big to use the keyboard properly.

And the spelling!

As a primary school teacher in training, I think I will be training my buns to read and write properly as soon as they are old enough............

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Aaaw, they're such a lovely couple. I like the little captions :lol::lol:
My favourite picture is the one with Winter eating from Rimmi's bowl. My two do that too. I don't know why the other's food must always taste nicer...

:love: just what we've been waiting for rimmi and winter update pics :love: they look soo happy together

rimmi has got the same kind of eyes as locks :love:

:love: just what we've been waiting for rimmi and winter update pics :love: they look soo happy together

rimmi has got the same kind of eyes as locks :love:

Awww :)

They are happy together, always flopping next to each other, grooming etc etc, they dont leave each other alone much.... they even get jealous of each other if one is getting affection so I have to stoke both at the same time or wait for one to come to me !! Crazy buns :)

Aww poor Hawthorn :(

we have tried him with:
a girlie here that he was meant for
2 girlies from BARK (one at a time lol)!
a girl/boy duo here (were hoping for a trio)

He either totally ignored or hated all of them.

We would really like him to be happy and have a snuggly friend . . . and don't know what to do now:(

we have tried him with:
a girlie here that he was meant for
2 girlies from BARK (one at a time lol)!
a girl/boy duo here (were hoping for a trio)

He either totally ignored or hated all of them.

We would really like him to be happy and have a snuggly friend . . . and don't know what to do now:(

Somebuns just dont want anyone, poor fella!! Or maybe he has his heart set on somebun lol :p I wonder if bunnies can have a 'crush' ....? :p

I have a bun on her own at the moment (outdoor at my mums) and she only gets interaction through bars because she doesnt seem to like other buns (she lost her mum and other hutch mate that shes known all her life last year) at 8 I just dont think she wants anybun anymore :( She has a cuddily teddy though and LOTS of fuss to make up for that.

Back