• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wish me luck...

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
I am about to go tackle Strawberrys room! I have my shin pads on and my OH is ready to distract him while I clean- he hates clean out time!!!

I survived!!! And so did my ankles!

He ran round my legs the whole time I was sweeping buzzing and grunting at me. My OH tried to tempt him away with a bag of carrot crunchies but he grabbed the whole bag and so scattered them all over the floor! He then looked at me as if to say "you dare try and clean those up and I will kill you".

After 5 minutes of him attacking the dustpan and brush while I was trying to get all the hay bits up we legged it leaving him looking extremly pleased with himself eating all the carrot crunchies!

He ran round my legs the whole time I was sweeping buzzing and grunting at me. My OH tried to tempt him away with a bag of carrot crunchies but he grabbed the whole bag and so scattered them all over the floor! He then looked at me as if to say "you dare try and clean those up and I will kill you".

After 5 minutes of him attacking the dustpan and brush while I was trying to get all the hay bits up we legged it leaving him looking extremly pleased with himself eating all the carrot crunchies!

Sorry but...... :lol: :lol:

You could write a book about Strawberry....

:lol::lol::lol:

Back