• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cabbagey Goodness (Ruby and Ted Pics...many of them!)

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
046.jpg

What? You're not going to cut it up fur us?!

047.jpg

Ok...we don't needs it cut up!

048.jpg

I look down on you hoomin! I is a bunneh...therefur better!

049-1.jpg

*Words cannot describe how stunning she is!*
NomNomNom!

050-1.jpg

This is nommy! I likes it...furper apple though!!

051-1.jpg

Is this my best side?!

052.jpg

Meh...they're all pretty good!

053-1.jpg

*blank*...*Is there anything going on in there?*

055.jpg

056-1.jpg

058.jpg

057.jpg

*grumpy bun!*....I WANTED apple!!

060.jpg

Are there apples up there?!

061.jpg

Strrrreeaaatttccchh

062.jpg

Bah....no!

064.jpg

Silly Buncle Ted!

065.jpg

......They DID get their apples....stole them right out the bag!:roll: :lol:

:love: Aw Teddy....... you are sooooo handsome! :love: xxx

Ruby is one stunning bunny xxx

Lol though at them stealing the apples! :lol:

Honey: Teddy I is comeing, yous look so snuggly and I kno u wonts do norty ahems to me. We can snuggle during the nights and shares lots of tasty nom noms.

Blue: Roooby, pack ur bags missus uve pulled. Remembers to steal all the cabbages in the world and we can have cabbage all days long and all nights. Crazy partys and lots or naughty funs.

I'm too lazy right this second to go upstairs. You'll get those pictures tomorrow. (Can never please some people! *sigh*:roll:)

Yes, you can! Just send me Teddy, Ruby and Bluebelle and I'll be very pleased.:D You can keep Oliver as I'm allergic to children, even to very cute ones.:lol:

Stunners :D :D I could just snuggle with Ted, he is so big and fluffy! :love::love::love: Your gorgeous too Roobs!! xXx

I tell you!! After youve been down to me and bonded my buns and met the other SW Bunny Mummys,Im coming to get ..I mean Im coming to see them and you...........

Back