• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foster bun Delilah

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
Some pics of her today...

PICT1146.jpg

PICT1144.jpg

This girl is so friendly and loving, she follows me everywhere :love: :love: :love:

She's such a sweetie.

We had an enquiry yesterday but sadly the home wasn't right for this lady.

She'll get a fab home soon I am sure.

She's such a sweetie.

We had an enquiry yesterday but sadly the home wasn't right for this lady.

She'll get a fab home soon I am sure.

She is so special and will only be going to the very best home, i want to see it for myself before she goes anywhere!!

She would be either but as she is currently living outdoors she'd only be rehomed to outdoors (temperature) now. She would only be rehomed to live with another rabbit and only to a home in our catchment area around Twickenham (Surrey/North Hampshire/East Berkshire/West London) and we do all the bonding before the buns go out.

Hope that helps.

Helen

She is stunning!!! I would love a conti to bond with Strawbs eventually, he needs a big bossy girl to put him in his place!

Fingers crossed this girly gets a new home soon.

She would be either but as she is currently living outdoors she'd only be rehomed to outdoors (temperature) now. She would only be rehomed to live with another rabbit and only to a home in our catchment area around Twickenham (Surrey/North Hampshire/East Berkshire/West London) and we do all the bonding before the buns go out.

Hope that helps.

Helen

ok thanks, im not in your area - hopefully she will get a wonderful home.. :D

She does doesn't she! How would you tell the difference if you had both of them :lol:

Probably because Delilah looks like an angel & Archie always looks like he's being naughty!! :shock: :lol:

Somebody will be very, very lucky to have Delilah as part of their family :love:

Back