• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Name The Bun At Tameside Rabbits

elaine

Mama Doe
This fundraiser is to raise some money for a new shed door and for the lights to be upgraded

This little (not) chap arrived today from another animal centre who doesn't do rabbits the owner brought him in with his cage a indoor rabbit 4ft size due to him eating the house but they thought the cage was a bit small, he couldn't stand up. he is 30wks and will stay at the rescue

DSCF1295.jpg

the entries are all £2 each and you can paypal it to me at
elaine.padley@btinternet.com

1 Ronaldo
2 Neville
3 Cole
4 Robino
5 Van De Sar
6 Clive
7 James
8 John
9 Joe
10 Joseph
11 Adam
12 Arthur
13 Sergio
14 Evis
15 David
16 Jason
17 Robin
18 Ramsey
19 Kale
20 Trojan
21 Humphrey
22 Bogart
23 Tyler
24 Eddie
25 Tim
26 Hogart
27 Leon
28 Len
29 Bob
30 oli
31 Alan

Last edited:
I needs him :love::love::love::love:

I've been on the lookout for a big lad for Bellabum. I'm in love :love: (and in Manchester ;))

Are you sure he won't be up for adoption????

he is not for rehome as he does have temper problems and as I have lost most of my frenchy's he is staying as a resident to come fundraising or on talks
I think that you will find others keep giants as well for theirselves as they totally win you over, ask kayj:lol:

Ill have Clive Elaine. Well done for taking in the 10 bunnies you have under rabbits in need.

Bumping this up, or this poor boy will only have one name choice of Clive.

Elaine has recently taken in another 10 bunnies, abandoned in cardboard boxes, and needs to raise some much needed funds.

Please support.

Back