• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ouch! Assaulted by my rabbit!

KTJ

Alpha Buck
My gorgeous Flopsy comes in the house every night and whilst he's in, he rules the house and has to have constant supervision because he can be a little devil at times! Just now we were playing in the front room and he was rubbing his chin all over me, so I decided I would do the same to him and claim him as mine... but as I was rubbing my chin on his back, he did the biggest binky Ive ever seen and it honestly felt like he had broken my nose!!! I realise it's my fault, but I completely agree with the saying "love hurts" now :lol:

aww! he loves you! he's so happy to be yours he binkies! :love:

i chin my bunnies too. i nearly wrote 'i chin my buns' but i didn't want you to think i was a contortionist...

That's alright, I thought you were going to say he bit you! :shock: Bunny binkies are the gorgeousest things ever! :love:

Back