• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just thought I'd update

Rachel89

Mama Doe
As my laptop broke, then my nan was really ill so Honey update went out the window :)

Her actual eye removal wen't perfectly, which I'm so happy about :D Although afterwards she got slight pneamonia (god I really can't spell), so ended up staying at the vets for longer then expected. I was going out my mind :(

We had alot of weeping at first then a little bit of puss so we had to go back to the vets, but touch wood its been perfectly find since.

Its not as freaky looking as I though :oops: :lol:

She went back on saturday for a check up and all is well, shes starting to get the hang of it all and adapting really well to voice, her hearing is def top notch, whenever I call her name she comes bounding over.

Back to the vets on tuesday as were decideing what to do ie the other eye.

Very proud mummy, as we took Blue for his vaccs and checkup too on saturday and had nothing but compliments on there weight,health, temps and everything and how healthy and glossy there coats were :D :love:

Hope your Nan and laptop are ok now?

I was thinking about your Honey earlier, im pleased to hear she is doing well. Im sure her eye will heal and the fur grow in fairly quickly. You get used to their new appearence fairly quickly too :D.

Back