• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Holiday boarding Reading, Berkshire

lostunicorn

Alpha Buck
Hi all,

As title says really, any recommendations etc are very helpful.

If we can't find anywhere they will go to my parents in Surrey.

We can't use Greenfields as after a fight Peach and Daisy had to be seperated and Green fields don't except single rabbits for boarding :cry::cry::cry:

Thanks in advance

x

These are all a little distance away... the little warrens, the doe drop inn and The Duchess sometimes has a space for some boarding.

Hello there :wave:

Janice has already given you the two boarding places locally which I would absolutely recommend.

Jo at Little Warrens has many of her own rabbits, and has lovely accommodation. We work together at a vet practice and I often look to her for her excellent knowledge with regards to rabbit care.

Claire at the Doe Drop Inn has super housing too and is very knowledgeable. She is involved with Bobtails rescue and is superb.

Both of these places get booked up months in advance so I'd contact them asap if you want to see if they can help.

Janice also mentioned that I do boarding - this is true and any revenue from the boarding goes into the rescue rabbits I have on site. I can't compete with the above places on accommodation but I do have a lot of knowledge and am on site most of the time. I can offer either wendy houses or 8x2x2 hutches.

Happy to talk to you if we can help with your bunnies.

Please PM me if interested.

Helen

Happy to talk to you if we can help with your bunnies.
Helen

Thank You very much for your advice, recommendations and offer of help. Due to the fact that all three boarding positions are at least an hours drive and we have decided to take Peach and Daisy to my parents this time.

We will definately keep you and the other recommendations in mind for the future though :)

Thanks again x

Thank You very much for your advice, recommendations and offer of help. Due to the fact that all three boarding positions are at least an hours drive and we have decided to take Peach and Daisy to my parents this time.

We will definately keep you and the other recommendations in mind for the future though :)

Thanks again x

Any time you need any help just shout and if I hear of any other reputable places (that someone has recommended to me that is) nearer you in the meanwhile, I'll be sure and let you know.

Helen

Back