• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit hair...

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
My house is covered in rabbit hair! Snowdrop moults like mad and with Bungle being long haired its everywhere. I can see it all in the air and as soon as I hoover its back everywhere again!

How do other people cope with it? My nose is constantly tickling and my clothes are always covered in bits! I hoover all time time but it still seems to get everywhere!

I sympathise - I seem to frequently end up with great tumbleweeds of fluff around my house from the cats, dog and bunnies :lol:

Its driving me insane! Our house is quite old so it doesnt help that we have nooks and crannys everywhere for it to get trapped! Its going to take us hours to clean up when we leave here as were gonna find fur and bunny poos behind everything!

same here my scamp is moulting like mad and my red hall carpet always looks grey :roll: but have laminate in lounge and everytime you move all the fluff floats into the air :roll:

Hoover all the time & have loads of lint rollers in from Wilkinsons :D :lol:

I need to hoover every ten minutes! Ive done the dining room twice this morning and it needs doing again now!

I must have about 5 lint rollers, I need to start rolling Snowdrop as everytime I touch her I end up covered in her fur!

I know how you feel Rach - I don't know how our hoover keeps going! :shock: You watch it will pack up on me now! :? :roll:

It's a pity all buns don't like hoovering like our Noah :shock: :lol:

I know how you feel Rach - I don't know how our hoover keeps going! :shock: You watch it will pack up on me now! :? :roll:

It's a pity all buns don't like hoovering like our Noah :shock: :lol:

I hoovered up a sock this morning! I am sure Henry is going to fail on me one day!

Hoover all the time & have loads of lint rollers in from Wilkinsons :D :lol:

Snap couldn't be without the lint rollers, I brushed Gizmo's blankets with a clothes brush the other day and all the fluff and hair that came off (outside) I scooped it up and threw it on the border up the garden and the birds were taking for nests :lol:

Back