• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Science Selective

*lily*

Wise Old Thumper
Just been to the local horsey place and they have 3kg bags of Science Selective for £3.79.

Louie only eats Wagg :roll:

Yep, it's a sales assault by Supreme Pet Foods - the bags are actually now marked up by them on the packaging as £3.49. Think it's an attempt to get a bigger market share as they know that the buns will be hooked once they've tried it.

£3.49 on Hay Experts just now too.

Yep, it's a sales assault by Supreme Pet Foods - the bags are actually now marked up by them on the packaging as £3.49. Think it's an attempt to get a bigger market share as they know that the buns will be hooked once they've tried it.

£3.49 on Hay Experts just now too.

Oops didn't realise it was a general reduction everywhere :oops:

Oops didn't realise it was a general reduction everywhere :oops:

It's good that you've highlighted a local supplier to you as not all suppliers are doing the offer. You've helped anyone in your area find somewhere to get it without having to pay postage!

My local garden centre isn't carrying the offer. You've done folks a favour.

Helen

It's good that you've highlighted a local supplier to you as not all suppliers are doing the offer. You've helped anyone in your area find somewhere to get it without having to pay postage!

My local garden centre isn't carrying the offer. You've done folks a favour.

Helen

Awww thanks :D

Hubby says it was £3.49 too, I even got that wrong! :lol::lol:

We have it at £3.49 too, only thing is I can already hear the cries about a price increase to the original price of over £5 once they stop the promotion

How mcuh is it usually? Might change my lot over when this excel is finished after reading all the recent threads about excel being rubbish!

I have to say that our lot love SS but I mix it with A and P because as an extruded pellet it doesn't need as much work by the rabbit's teeth to eat it. A chopped pellet like A and P, Bunny Nature, or Oxbow Bunny Basics is better but also for the latter two, much more expensive.

I think there must be a price war going on as Excel is half price on VetUK. I might have to stock on some SS as it is £2.37 for 3kg and £3.11 for 1.5kg:?.

I went out and bought 4 bags the other day from the local(ish) garden centre :) I now have almost a whole 10kg sack and 4 3kg bags... going to last a while!

I'm going to change my Wilm onto SS I think. Been thinking about it for a while but had loads of Excel to get through. Think I might order some online.

petplanet.co.uk have free postage when you spend over £30 which is easy when stocking up on 10kg bags! Just for those of you who don't have a supplier nearby.

petplanet.co.uk have free postage when you spend over £30 which is easy when stocking up on 10kg bags! Just for those of you who don't have a supplier nearby.

thing is the 10kg bags are about £20 but if you buy the 3kg bags it's less than £10 and on Vet Uk it's £4.99 postage for example if you buy 10 bags of 3kg = very cheap

Back