• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ok....again....housing questions

happybunny22000

Warren Veteran
Ok, ive decided to get a wendy house if all 4 buns bond, ideally 6 x 4ft to fit bwhere the 6ft x 2ft hutch is now. My problem is....the 6ft x 4ft run will have to go in front....again :( because the garage door is to the right of the set up and a shed to the left so there is no where else for a run. :( again a pain in the a***

Does anyone else have a similar set up?

Can you put the entrance to the house facing to the side so you can get in and out without moving the run and then make a catflap style hole in the front side to allow access to the run?

CAn you give us a diagram of the space you have and we may be able to come up with other options. i have a 6x2 hutch with a 6x almost 7 foot L shaped run as I have space problems and need to keep access to the side of my house.

It's hard to imagine exactly what you've got where. You could open the shed into the aviary and then to get in the shed you go through the aviary.

:wave: I have one to the front and the side. Will try to upload photos.

ETA - OK - not having much luck as I have them in a word document. If you want to PM me with your email, I can send them to you.

Last edited:
You just fold it back - they are attached by hinges (just have to have them the right way round to fold it back the way you want. If you want me to take any close up photos, let me know.

We have a lock on the right hand side and the left had side is screwed to the frame. We also put a door in on the right hand side to let them in and out of the garden.

Back