• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love this bunny....

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Snowdrop had me up all night binkying and making loads of noise on the wooden floor. I brought her down into the lounge really early where we have a rug so she slips less and she has been binkying around since.

She jumped up onto the sofa to share my cereal (note I dnt have milk and she was only allowed one special flake and a few dry oats) which she never used to do! She used to be so timid!

You would never believe she is a poorly bun at all! I loves her soooooo much! :love:

So cute! :love: Someone who takes the time to post a thread about how much they love their rabbit is an extremely nice person! It's brightened up my day reading this. Have you got any pics?

So cute! :love: Someone who takes the time to post a thread about how much they love their rabbit is an extremely nice person! It's brightened up my day reading this. Have you got any pics?

I have shed loads of piccies of her! lol Havent taken any today but will dig out a nice one now.

Snowdrop-
IMG00337-20091018-1056.jpg

and here she is with her ex husband Strawberry
24102009006.jpg

Ahhhhh SO cute! :love: I can see why you love her so much! I could talk about my buns and post photos all day, but I think I might spent today cuddling mine! Nothing makes me happier! :D

aww what a cutie - but not at 1am :lol::lol: she is such a sweet bun and obviously very happy not to have a man in her life!

One of my 3 was thumping loads last night about 3am so I got up to see what was wrong and they were all flopped out :roll:
Get back into bed and 1 minute later - thumping again - get up - walk into bunny room and all flopped again - looking at me as if to say what do you keep coming in here disturbing us for!! :roll: :evil:

Gotta love them! :lol:

Awwwh :love: She really has come on leaps and bounds hasnt she xXx

She is a totally different bun to the one that was bonded to Strawberry. He constantly bullied and made her timid and miserable. She is so much happier on her own!

Snowdrop is such a beautiful girl :love::love::love:

It's amazing how much bunnies have the capacity to make us fall in love with them and forgive their naughty early hours of the morning antics! Daisy woke me at 4am last night attacking the metal run panels that block off access to my bookshelves, but one bunny kiss and all was forgiven :lol:

Back