• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Archie's photoshoot on HIS settee!!

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Archie was thoroughly enjoying himself lounging about on HIS settee last night in the living room :roll::lol:

Every time Mark got up & went out of the room, Archie would jump up on the the sette & sprawl out :love:

Here's a few pics, well ok a lot of pics of our handsome lad :oops:

Hope you like them :)

DSCF4403.jpg
DSCF4396.jpg

DSCF4404.jpg
DSCF4400.jpg

DSCF4398.jpg
DSCF4394.jpg

Archie's a right poser!!! :roll::lol:

I know silly me :oops::lol:

He is naughty though Rach & has taken to biting me if he comes to sit with me :roll:

Next time he's naughty, I'll send him over to you ;)

Deal! And next time Strawberry is naughty I will send him to you! In fact I better go make his carry case up ready, naughtiness is never far away with Strawbs!

Deal! And next time Strawberry is naughty I will send him to you! In fact I better go make his carry case up ready, naughtiness is never far away with Strawbs!

:lol::lol::lol: That's sorted then - we'll expect Strawberry in a couple of hours shall we :p

Archie looks so regal! :shock::love::love::love::love::love:
Of course the sofa, the living room....in fact, the whole house belongs to him. You should be greatful that he's letting you stay in his house.:?

Thanks guys :)

Archie looks so regal! :shock::love::love::love::love::love:
Of course the sofa, the living room....in fact, the whole house belongs to him. You should be greatful that he's letting you stay in his house.:?

:lol::lol: I keep saying Poly that our house is just one big rabbit hutch!!! :shock::lol:

And of course it's Archie's kingdom! :roll::lol:

I love the last piccie. 'You just try sitting here, hoomin'! :lol:

I know bless him - he does doesn't he :shock::lol:

He was most upset when Mark wanted to sit back on HIS settee - how dare he :roll::lol:

Back