• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fang strikes again

Hunnybunny2007

Warren Veteran
Fang lived up to his reputation today and managed to bite Suzanne:?

Here's the culprit - don't be deceived by the big brown eyes:love:

He needs a loving home with someone to give lots of time to him to help him overcome his aggression, if you think you have the time and patience please contact Celia at the rescue on 01623 753883

The first bit of the film shows some of the hutches that need replacing, today they were getting repaired

I love Fang, despite having been one of his victims.:love::love::love::love:
I wish I could give him a home.:( I think that the poor bunster is misunderstood. Look at his gorgeous eyes and you'll see how innocent he is.

I love Fang, despite having been one of his victims.:love::love::love::love:
I wish I could give him a home.:( I think that the poor bunster is misunderstood. Look at his gorgeous eyes and you'll see how innocent he is.

Me too Poly :(

He is SOOOOOOOOO handsome :love::love::love:

I think with space & plenty of time spent with him - he would improve no end :)

My docile male house bunny would go beserk and bite when we came home from a day spent at a rescue. He would smell the other bunnies on us and go nuts. We would have to quickly strip off and shower. Could this be Fang's problem, or is it something he has learned from his previous home

Maverick was the same and he's calmed down so much, he's still territorial over his food dish though - we have a routine, I open the door he comes out of his hutch and runs around, I switch his empty dish for a full one and he jumps back in. He also likes being fussed, which is so rewarding.

My docile male house bunny would go beserk and bite when we came home from a day spent at a rescue. He would smell the other bunnies on us and go nuts. We would have to quickly strip off and shower. Could this be Fang's problem, or is it something he has learned from his previous home

I'm not sure what his history is, I met him for the first time today, and had the pleasure of feeding him:D

It could be Fangs's problem, but I think it may probably be also linked to his previous home. It also probably won't be helping him being in the same vincinity of unneutered bucks, which is very difficult to avoid in rescue :(

He's a little monster but looks little butter wouldn't melt. He just doesn't give any warning and bites straight away!! He really does need a special home.

Simon took against Fang when we met him but I think you are right, in the right surroundings he would be a different bunster. If anyone could give him the space and time he deserves, he would be so different. I fell for him, he is lovely

Oh wow I've only just looked at this....Fang is gorgeous!!

He'd give Doris something to think about :lol: shes a feisty madam!

I thought I'd update on Fang.

He's still at the rescue, and developed an abscess behind his eye just before Christmas, so needed to have the eye removed. Hopefully he's now on the mend.

So...any takers for an aggressive, one-eyed giant? I fear this boy may spend his entire life in rescue unless someone takes pity on him :(

Awww, I can't believe he's still there. :(:(

I just watched the video (not realising how old this thread was) and thought it all looked & sounded familiar.

Poor boy, he has such a lovely face. :love:

He's still at the rescue, and developed an abscess behind his eye just before Christmas, so needed to have the eye removed. Hopefully he's now on the mend.

So...any takers for an aggressive, one-eyed giant? I fear this boy may spend his entire life in rescue unless someone takes pity on him :(

Is he still there??:cry::cry::cry:

Poor boy.

Poor boy! :cry:
He's so lively and inquisitive! :love::love::love::love:
I'm sure that he won't be aggressive if he finds a loving owner that can provide him with lots of space and attention.

Fang is gorgeous - his wifey has calmed him down a little:love: but he really needs a loving home with someone who can take on the challenge of having a boisterous bun;)

Back