• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Fairies ...continued..

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2009_0106oct0006.jpg

Thank you to everyone who bought these ..

it raised £286.90

if anyone ordered them and didnt recieve them please pm mopsmum and tell her off ...:lol:... no just kidding .. Tracey worked realy hard and we apologise if we missed anyone out but we ran out of time .

you can still order these if you are wanting them to put away for next christmas ..

just to remind you all they are £4.50 each including p&p

I need to come over to collect some more Angie for me - I'd ordered some more before Christmas in red ;):D

Don't think I can wait another 10 months to put them up though! :oops:

Well done raising the amount you have - that is absolutely fantastic!!!! :D:D:D

I need to come over to collect some more Angie for me - I'd ordered some more before Christmas in red ;):D

Don't think I can wait another 10 months to put them up though! :oops:

Well done raising the amount you have - that is absolutely fantastic!!!! :D:D:D

Ooooo I like that idea Denise!

Wow, thats fantastic, my mum liked hers and put it on her tree :) I have my Rimmi and Winter still up with my shelf of Christmas stuff, I dont see why I cant have them up all year around ;) Theyre awesome :D

Awwww, they are lovely and what a fantastic amount of money. :D:D Tracey must have knitted her fingers off. :lol::lol:

Can I order one please, I have PM'd you as I wasn't sure if they were still around but it seems they are. I was really sad when I missed out on them over xmas, lol! I don't want it as a christmas dec but to watch over our Bridge cat Murphy :)

Can I order one please, I have PM'd you as I wasn't sure if they were still around but it seems they are. I was really sad when I missed out on them over xmas, lol! I don't want it as a christmas dec but to watch over our Bridge cat Murphy :)

ahhhh is it you that asked if i could do one as a ginger cat. keep trying to find the right person that asked for one and cant :?

I still have mine on my mantlepiece, Mine is not a bunny fairy, its a bunny angel.....my Kermit :)

Bunny_mad, orange, giantbunnymumy ive posted yours this morning, please let me know when you get them :wave:

Back