• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New REW! Please give him a name!

crysta

Alpha Buck
This is my new REW buck :love::love: I adopted him from Kirkby earlier today. He DOES have red eyes - it's just that ear wanted in on the photo action. :lol:

He doesn't have a name! Suggestions please?

004-3.jpg

001-4.jpg

003-3.jpg

002-4.jpg

I was thinking Alfie, after all he will have TWO girl friends. And I would say his eyes are more lilac. or have they settled down now. Bluebelles change colour (I wonder if they are from the same litter?!?) As they are both heavy lumps too!

I was thinking Alfie, after all he will have TWO girl friends. And I would say his eyes are more lilac. or have they settled down now. Bluebelles change colour (I wonder if they are from the same litter?!?) As they are both heavy lumps too!

:lol: They seem to be pink at the moment but they have changed colour a couple of times.

He's flopped out in the cage now, looking bored and asking "so where's my harem, then?!" :lol:

Belle's change from the most iciest blue, to deep sea blue, depending on her mood. Her ears also go from uppy eared to lop in the seconds she sees me!!

Awwww he is gorgeous :love::love::love: and a very lucky bunny too. :D
My name suggestions....Benji, Bertie, Snoopy. :)

It was nice to meet you today. :D

I think I only heard one Japanese song, in 4 hours, so wasn't doing too bad. I also got to brush up on my German too ;)

:lol: I did warn you it was eccentric! But yes, it did only spit two japanese songs out while you were in the car. :lol: It saved them all for me on the drive home!

Back