• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My flopped out babies :0)

sacol4940

Warren Veteran
It's rare that I see either pair flopped together but I've just checked on them and both are flopped (well, more snuggled really!) :love:

d7111a39.jpg

7113535b.jpg

awww they all look very cosy.... you havent suffered from 'spring fever' then - mine have done less snuggling lately - they have too busy chasing each other :roll:

do you keep them all in the same room in their NICs or are they totally seperate?

awww they all look very cosy.... you havent suffered from 'spring fever' then - mine have done less snuggling lately - they have too busy chasing each other :roll:

do you keep them all in the same room in their NICs or are they totally seperate?

Jose always chases Rainbow every morning when I go to feed them, but apart from that I havent seen any evidence of "spring fever" luckily

Yeah they're in the same room but different pens, they each have a pen of 3x4 nic grids with a 2x1 ledge in each (Paddy and Peaches are sitting under theirs in the above pic)

Awww. Still sticking to their pairs then? x

Yeah, Abi and me decided it was for the best to keep them in pairs after the girl scrapped :( They're happy in their pairs and thats all that matters :)

Yeah, Abi and me decided it was for the best to keep them in pairs after the girl scrapped :( They're happy in their pairs and thats all that matters :)

Aww, bless. Its not as if they are alone. Shame you cant have a bunny herd though! My dream is to have Rimmi, Winter, Mango and a chocolate lop but we'll have to wait and see if that ever really happens. Still house hunting for now. I would love nothing more than to give my babies a garden to play in :love:

Kisses for the cuties :D

:wave: Hello you guys! Lovely to see you all snuggled :) I missed you when you went! x

Awwwh :love::love: Hello babies :wave: Hope your all being good for mummy! xXx

Everybun: Hi Auntie Abi and Auntie Becky :wave: We missed you too!
Peaches: And of course we're being good Auntie Becky, we're always on our best behaviour!
Jose: Since when are you "always on your best behaviour"??
Peaches: Always
Jose: Yeah right
Peaches: Shut up you! You're more naughty than me!
Jose: Am not!
Peaches: Are too!
Jose: Am not!
Rainbow: Jose can I say something please?
Jose: Oh go on then, just make it quick!
Rainbow: Auntie Abi - why am I back living with just Jose? I miss my snuggles with Paddy :( I want to live with him instead
Jose: Oh thanks Rainbow! Love you too!
Rainbow: But I loves my Paddy! Its not fair :(
Paddy: Huh? Eh? What's going on? Someone call me?
Peaches: No, now go back in your corner dopey boy
Jose: Rainbow's staying with me and that's final!
Peaches: Fine by me
Jose: Good!
Peaches: Good!
Rainbow: See what I have to put up with Auntie Abi? I just want a quiet life with my Paddy, but no such luck :(
Paddy: I miss you Bow Bow
Rainbow: I miss you too Paddy Pumpkin

awww sarah, i didn't know the foursome hadn't worked out:? they're all totally gorgeous tho:love: (i feel sorry for the boys - them bossy girls had to go and spoil it:roll:).

Typical girls being girl doggy like to each other :lol:

sorry it didn't work out. was it a bad fight? i know what you mean about risking injury though. if i'd left my 2 together i wouldn't have been able to relax after their big fight.

not all bondings work but at least you have 2 happy pairs:D

sorry it didn't work out. was it a bad fight? i know what you mean about risking injury though. if i'd left my 2 together i wouldn't have been able to relax after their big fight.

not all bondings work but at least you have 2 happy pairs:D

I didn't see the fight thankfully, but i know abi tried putting them back together and trying again a couple of times, even re-neutralising the area and starting again, but the girls kept fighting still :( they both wanted to be top bunny and neither was backing down :roll:

was it a bad fight?

Yes! :shock: It really wasn't nice! :shock: And, most worryingly it happened apparently over nothing 6 days into an otherwise smooth bonding :(

Sarah - I just LOVED :love: that conversation transcript you posted :) I was crying with laughter ... especially Paddy's bits! LOL! Give them all a nose rub from us xx

:lol::lol: @ their convo!! The paddy bits are so fitting!! :lol::lol: Bless you babies, im glad your being good ;) xXx

Yes! :shock: It really wasn't nice! :shock: And, most worryingly it happened apparently over nothing 6 days into an otherwise smooth bonding :(

Sarah - I just LOVED :love: that conversation transcript you posted :) I was crying with laughter ... especially Paddy's bits! LOL! Give them all a nose rub from us xx

oh dear:( no, its not nice. mine happened 2 months in after a joint vet trip and the neutral area i had with the 2nd rebonding attempt was a house move:?

sarah, i love paddy and i've not even met him - yet;) xx

oh dear:( no, its not nice. mine happened 2 months in after a joint vet trip and the neutral area i had with the 2nd rebonding attempt was a house move:?

sarah, i love paddy and i've not even met him - yet;) xx

He's a right dope, but such a sweetie :love: apart from when he nips me :roll: and you're more than welcome to come an visit them all :D

Back