• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not sure what to do

Lillian

Warren Veteran
We went to see a house this afternoon, and the people who currently live their don't want their 2 bunnies or their duck. I wasn't around when they said they want rid of them, my parents told me when we were already at home.. otherwise i would have told the owners then and there that i'd that take them.

Argh this is going to be playing over in my mind for weeks :(

Grrr, I hate people who say they want to "get rid of" their pets, they make it sound like the rabbits are just inanimate objects which they can sell and never think about again :( If you are certain they want to get rid of them, is there any chance you could contact them and suggest you take them on or atleast give them some advice to help them re-home them? xx

I *think* my mum wants to go back for the duck (it took a shine to her :lol:)

*If* we went back, and i collected the bunnies could anyone take them?

I could take them as i have some space etc, but i highly doubt my parents would let me :? :(

Sorry I can't help but just wanted to offer vibes and see if you have heard anything else? x

I haven't bothered finding out as I can't help them on my own. But it looked like they were 2 females, probably sisters and might be mini rexes.

Back