• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free Web Design for Rabbit Rescues

AilsaDS

Warren Scout
In the past I've done some web designing (for myself mainly, not for profit) I haven't done any for a while but I really enjoy it.

I tend to use free templates, from places such as www.oswd.org & either use their graphics or create my own, change colours, adapt layouts etc to suit my needs.

Anyway, I'd like to offer my time to create/update websites for any rabbit rescues on RU that would like a new layout etc, for free of course :)

If anyone is interested please PM me/or reply here for my email address & we can discuss what requirements you would need, types of graphics, layout, colours etc - also have a look @ www.oswd.org to see if there are any layouts there that you like as I can use them as a base template. (there are over 2000 templates to choose from) :)

Please note that this isn't an offer to keep your website updated, as much as I'd love to do that I just don't have the time :(
I also wouldn't need to have access to your domain unless you'd like me to but we can discuss details via email.

I'll also need to work on one at a time, so if I take a while to get round to yours I apologise. I can put up a list here if there are a few requests so you can see where you are on the list.

Thanks
Mel

Last edited:
Back