• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Colourful fundraiser for Rainbow Rabbits - All gone!! List of winners added :)

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
As Liz at rainbow rabbits brings colour to the life of many sick and elderly bunnies we have decied to go along with this theme and bring some colour to your lives with lots of fab prizes :D

Liz does such a brilliant job and is constantly being asked to take in sick and elderly buns as their owners can no longer look after them, their treatment often runs into £100's of pounds, so as you can imagine vet bills are stacking up.

Below is a list of colours, each colour randomly corresponds to a prize, we are asking for just £3 per colour (money to be sent direct to Liz) and we will post out all the prizes for free. If we can sell all 20 colours that will be £60 towards Liz's vet bills so please please support us.

Liz's paypal address is rainbowrabbitsretirement@yahoo.co.uk please send via 'personal payment' and 'gift' and include your RU username. If you don't have paypal please pm me for address to send money.

Pics of the prizes will be added shortly these include a bunny blanket, snugglesafe covers, bunny treats, room linen spray, set of handmade cards etc :D

RED Collielover
DARK ORANGE Kermit
ORANGE KarenM
MAGENTA Hurricanhoney
PINK Bunny_mad
YELLOW Collielover
PALE TURQUOISE ilovemybuns
LIME Teflonsshadow
LILAC Mackers
SILVER Mini_lop1
GREY Gillmanning
PURPLE Rhian33
BLUE petparadise123
NAVY Kermit
GREEN ilovemybuns
ROYAL BLUE Gillmanning
SLATE GREY Loosy
DARK GREEN Hurricanhoney
TEAL Loula
INDIGO Giantbunnymummy

Last edited:
I'll have Lilac please :D. I'll toddle off to paypal now..........OK - paid!

Last edited:
Back