• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roly humping but er.... he's doing it wrong

Crunchie

Warren Veteran
Seems the bunnies think that spring has officially sprung and both have been humping each other non-stop (or trying to).

Anyway Roly seems to have been spared the "birds and bees" lesson at some point. He keeps mounting Honey from shall we say... the wrong end and sort of humps her face.

I'm worried he's going to take her eye out or something.

Is this normal and will he eventually calm down, can he hurt her by doing this? Both of them have been neutered/spayed.

Yes ive just posted on Jacks-Janes thread that Sooty started this yesterday - vigorously humping Oreos head (Sooty is the lady bun though). Ive never seen her hump before :shock:..

The only thing to be careful of is if the other gets fed up and bites the others 'bits' - it has happened and as you can imagine could be quite a nasty injury....
Saying that Oreo looked like he was enjoying it and just sat there!

I wouldn't let him hump her face :lol::oops: she may bite his ....:roll:...I'd just discourage it as much as possible

Back