PDA

View Full Version : Colonel Colin's Sex Drive !!- *Adult Does and Bucks Only Please*

Jack's-Jane
30-01-2010, 12:46 PM
How can I get him to grasp the finer details of how to woo a laydeeeeeeeBun ?

Colin's idea of courtship is to approach from behind, doing vigorous pelvic thrusts and buzzing :oops: Then 'latch on' , gripping the body with front paws and biting the scruff HARD :shock: whilst.......*cough*.......'hammering' away...... :oops:

Then he wonders why he gets chased and bitten............ :roll:

I have seriously NEVER seen such a rampant Rabbit :oops: If I did not know any better I'd say he was an entire Buck as his *cough* :oops: 'hammering' culminates in him groaning :oops: and then falling on his side, still doing pelvic thrusts :oops: :oops:

Do you think he should join Tiger Woods in Therapy for his sex addiction............... :?

:oops: :oops:

kaths101
30-01-2010, 12:51 PM
:oops::lol::lol::lol: a typical man then :lol::lol:

I was :shock::shock: yesterday as I found Sooty (Doe) 'going for it' on Oreos head yesterday - he just sat there!!
I have never seen any humping with my 2 apart from the first 10 mins of bonding and there she was yesterday... umm doing it :roll::oops: Dunno whats got into them!!

lildebs
30-01-2010, 12:54 PM
:lol::lol::lol: sounds like you have your hands full there Jane, but Oscar is still mounting Bella after 4mth and I know he's from fatfluffs and neutered but the thought does cross your mind doesn't it, he does the same with her, grasps and I've seen him nip her!! :shock:...poor Bella she just sits there though and doesn't respond :roll:..if he nips her she just runs!!

sacol4940
30-01-2010, 12:54 PM

Colin's idea of courtship is to approach from behind, doing vigorous pelvic thrusts and buzzing :oops: Then 'latch on' , gripping the body with front paws and biting the scruff HARD :shock: whilst.......*cough*.......'hammering' away...... :oops:

I have seriously NEVER seen such a rampant Rabbit :oops: If I did not know any better I'd say he was an entire Buck as his *cough* :oops: 'hammering' culminates in him groaning :oops: and then falling on his side, still doing pelvic thrusts :oops: :oops:

Do you think he should join Tiger Woods in Therapy for his sex addiction............... :?

:shock: Randy boy!! :lol:

Twinsen_Patrick
30-01-2010, 12:58 PM
:shock:

TeflonsShadow
30-01-2010, 01:31 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Colonel Colin should be booked in for therapy right away!!

I think he is confused about what type of rabbit he is........he needs to be reminded he is the fluffy long eared carrot eating type.....not the pleasing type!! :lol::lol::lol:

Twinsen_Patrick
30-01-2010, 01:39 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Colonel Colin should be booked in for therapy right away!!

I think he is confused about what type of rabbit he is........he needs to be reminded he is the fluffy long eared carrot eating type.....not the pleasing type!! :lol::lol::lol:

ROFL, i was just thinking that to myself :lol: xx

areia
30-01-2010, 03:11 PM
after bringing linus home with frosy from a weekend away, i dont think excessive mounting will ever surprise me, i mean frosty a big lass, linus a mini rex, his back legs couldnt even reach the floor, hed have her by the back of the neck and mount away for a veryyyyyyyyy long time,

it was just comical because well he just didnt fit was like watching a hamster trying to mount a rabbit:lol:

yvette
30-01-2010, 03:17 PM

Beautifully written....I can actually see all this....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

hellsdarkrose
30-01-2010, 03:28 PM
:shock::shock::shock:

I am shocked at the Colonel's behaviour I always thought he was a gentlemanly bunny. You have shattered by illusions. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

antigone
30-01-2010, 07:52 PM
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Thank you Jane. I was feeling so sad... then I read your post.:shock: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jack's-Jane
30-01-2010, 07:53 PM
Thank you Jane. I was feeling so sad... then I read your post.:shock: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Awwwww sorry you were feeling :cry:

Colin has worn himself out now......................thank goodness !! :roll: :lol:

antigone
30-01-2010, 07:55 PM
Awwwww sorry you were feeling :cry:

Colin has worn himself out now......................thank goodness !! :roll: :lol:

giantbunnymummy
30-01-2010, 07:59 PM

I'm glad it's not just my Jester who's feeling a bit fruity at the moment!

bunny foo foo
30-01-2010, 08:21 PM
:shock: :lol:
I hope I don't have to deal with this when Pebbles is older. :shock:

Jessica Rabbit
30-01-2010, 08:24 PM
o.k very silly question:oops::oops:

How can you tell the difference between Dominance humping and sexual humping!
Ernie tries to hump Honey, but he is so teeny, he can't get on. I think it may be sexual as I am sure he must realise he is the bottom of the pecking order:lol::lol:

sidereus7
30-01-2010, 08:59 PM
:lol::lol::lol: Naughty Colonel Colin! :no: :lol::lol:

Maybe you should put a stuffed animal in there with him so that when the ladies' get tired, he has another recourse! I had a buck that would be very tender with a stuffed polar bear of mine. :shock: :lol: