• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Colonel Colin's Sex Drive !!- *Adult Does and Bucks Only Please*

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
How can I get him to grasp the finer details of how to woo a laydeeeeeeeBun ?

Colin's idea of courtship is to approach from behind, doing vigorous pelvic thrusts and buzzing :oops: Then 'latch on' , gripping the body with front paws and biting the scruff HARD :shock: whilst.......*cough*.......'hammering' away...... :oops:

Then he wonders why he gets chased and bitten............ :roll:

I have seriously NEVER seen such a rampant Rabbit :oops: If I did not know any better I'd say he was an entire Buck as his *cough* :oops: 'hammering' culminates in him groaning :oops: and then falling on his side, still doing pelvic thrusts :oops: :oops:

Do you think he should join Tiger Woods in Therapy for his sex addiction............... :?

:oops: :oops:

:oops::lol::lol::lol: a typical man then :lol::lol:

I was :shock::shock: yesterday as I found Sooty (Doe) 'going for it' on Oreos head yesterday - he just sat there!!
I have never seen any humping with my 2 apart from the first 10 mins of bonding and there she was yesterday... umm doing it :roll::oops: Dunno whats got into them!!

:lol::lol::lol: sounds like you have your hands full there Jane, but Oscar is still mounting Bella after 4mth and I know he's from fatfluffs and neutered but the thought does cross your mind doesn't it, he does the same with her, grasps and I've seen him nip her!! :shock:...poor Bella she just sits there though and doesn't respond :roll:..if he nips her she just runs!!

Colin's idea of courtship is to approach from behind, doing vigorous pelvic thrusts and buzzing :oops: Then 'latch on' , gripping the body with front paws and biting the scruff HARD :shock: whilst.......*cough*.......'hammering' away...... :oops:

I have seriously NEVER seen such a rampant Rabbit :oops: If I did not know any better I'd say he was an entire Buck as his *cough* :oops: 'hammering' culminates in him groaning :oops: and then falling on his side, still doing pelvic thrusts :oops: :oops:

Do you think he should join Tiger Woods in Therapy for his sex addiction............... :?

:shock: Randy boy!! :lol:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Colonel Colin should be booked in for therapy right away!!

I think he is confused about what type of rabbit he is........he needs to be reminded he is the fluffy long eared carrot eating type.....not the pleasing type!! :lol::lol::lol:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Colonel Colin should be booked in for therapy right away!!

I think he is confused about what type of rabbit he is........he needs to be reminded he is the fluffy long eared carrot eating type.....not the pleasing type!! :lol::lol::lol:

ROFL, i was just thinking that to myself :lol: xx

after bringing linus home with frosy from a weekend away, i dont think excessive mounting will ever surprise me, i mean frosty a big lass, linus a mini rex, his back legs couldnt even reach the floor, hed have her by the back of the neck and mount away for a veryyyyyyyyy long time,

it was just comical because well he just didnt fit was like watching a hamster trying to mount a rabbit:lol:

Beautifully written....I can actually see all this....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:shock::shock::shock:

I am shocked at the Colonel's behaviour I always thought he was a gentlemanly bunny. You have shattered by illusions. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Thank you Jane. I was feeling so sad... then I read your post.:shock: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

o.k very silly question:oops::oops:

How can you tell the difference between Dominance humping and sexual humping!
Ernie tries to hump Honey, but he is so teeny, he can't get on. I think it may be sexual as I am sure he must realise he is the bottom of the pecking order:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Naughty Colonel Colin! :no: :lol::lol:

Maybe you should put a stuffed animal in there with him so that when the ladies' get tired, he has another recourse! I had a buck that would be very tender with a stuffed polar bear of mine. :shock: :lol:

Back