• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Must be spring...Gremlin makes a nest

abbymarysmokey

Wise Old Thumper
Here we have evidence that the bunnies are feeling frisky because of the spring air.

I think the Gremlin needs spaying (I've been putting it off because she had a URI)

Anyone else's buns feeling frisky ATM?

DSCF1904.jpg

Really must be something in the air then..I also have a frisky female bunny atm :lol: She isn't nesting but she gets erm...a bit too friendly at times. :oops:

I am so glad mine aren't the only ones "at it like rabbits!!"
I have 2 silver foxes who I re-homed last year and was told they were brothers... but Bandit has started being aggressive to my male lop eared Flopsy and bit his nose... then Bandit started nesting which has never happened before... so I took him to the vets yesterday to be sexed again and Bandit is a pregnant girl! :shock: So yes, mine are also very frisky right now!

Ive also read a few other posts and it seems quite a lot of bun's are a feeling a bit :love: I think it's quite cute, but I got a bit concerned when Flopsy started getting a bit excited with my dressing gown last night! :lol:

Bella keeps running around me in circles and honking :lol: I nearly tripped over her last night! :shock: She nips my ankles too which actually hurts quite a bit!

Bella keeps running around me in circles and honking :lol: I nearly tripped over her last night! :shock: She nips my ankles too which actually hurts quite a bit!

Aww, but ouch!! Is it normal for a male rabbit to nip? My lop eared often bites when Im handling him from one place to another but I have learnt from experience (a bruise on my arm which lasted 3 weeks!!) to wear a thick coat... but I assumed it was just him letting my know he didnt like me holding him...... but then last night he was burrowing in the dressing gown I was wearing and nipping me- that's affection right?!! :lol:

yes my house bunnies scamp and sweetpea are at the moment sleeping seperate :roll: they are fine through the day, all loved up but as soon as i try to put them in the cage at bedtime she gives him hell :? so hes camping in the kitchen at night :)

Awww what a lovely looking bunny.

Cassie made a nest the other week. Fingers crossed she's put on enough weight to be spayed by spring.

rosie hasn't gone like that yet, she normally has gone loopy by now, maybe she is just an old lady now and knows she must take it easy :lol:

ruby pulled all the socks off of the radiator the other day and made a nest with them, and was dragging a small toy reindeer around with her looking very proud of herself "look mummy, i gots a baby!"

You have to say that because she's the Mummy of your two young 'uns :lol:

How are they doing BTW Poly?

:shock: I didn't know this!:shock: I can see where Marge got her good looks from; as for Homer, he remains a mystery.:?:lol:
They are both doing fine, thank you. They're getting fatter and fatter.:oops: Homer is very happy, lively and brainless.:roll: Marge is crafty and calculating.:roll: They are both greedy!:lol:

:shock: I didn't know this!:shock: I can see where Marge got her good looks from; as for Homer, he remains a mystery.:?:lol:

She's officially named Mitzi (although is registered at the vets under the name 'Mrs Fimble Buttons' after I asked the receptionist to think up a name :roll: )...but OH and I call her Gremlin because she looks strangely like one :oops:

Good to hear that her babies are doing well :love:

She's officially named Mitzi (although is registered at the vets under the name 'Mrs Fimble Buttons' after I asked the receptionist to think up a name :roll: )...but OH and I call her Gremlin because she looks strangely like one :oops:

Good to hear that her babies are doing well :love:

:shock: You would think that only Angie and Tracy (from BARC) would think of such a name.:lol:
Has Gremlin got over her URI?

Back